Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Either way , she has deceived Orchard Brae and she'll go stomping in on Max's first day with her big clompy Steve Maddens like the big I am ! I'd love to see what the parents of OB WhatsApp group are saying about having to put up with her for the next few years ! We know you read this big Vav so I hope you're happy with yourself and the lies you told taking a place away from a child who truly deserves it !
I’ve seen some of the WhatsApp screenshots and they are brutal. They screenshot her videos and deface them with drawings and speech bubbles saying ridiculous things. They also tear everything she does / says / wears to absolute shreds. They also make memes out of her pics and video stills too. They’re hilarious.

Mar 7, 2024
They will do anything to stop her behaviour being uncovered and the truth coming out. Vile folk that couldn’t lie straight in bed! Straight from Northfield stomping about in designer gear and flashing the cash thinking she’s made it, nothing but a bunch of minks living off benefits and a dead man’s life insurance! She landed lucky, she can hide her twisted and ugly personality behind a screen, these brands wanting her to promote their stuff she thinks she’s made it but in reality it’s karma and everyone that she has crossed in the past will be able to see her downfall. Not everybody can be lying, jealous trolls like she makes out, these are real life stories from people who has had the misfortune of knowing her personally.
She thinks because she stomps around in Puma or Steve Madden trainers she's the dogs b*llocks ! She will get her comeuppance one day !

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve seen some of the WhatsApp screenshots and they are brutal. They screenshot her videos and deface them with drawings and speech bubbles saying ridiculous things. They also tear everything she does / says / wears to absolute shreds. They also make memes out of her pics and video stills too. They’re hilarious.
I would love to see that lol good on them for ripping the p*ss out of her ! She couldn't even go to the school's Xmas fayre !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They need to come on here I know a couple of them and they can’t stand her.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Trying to defend her sty behaviour like she does her own, how many times does she have to say she’s a good person. Best mates now are they! 😂 it’s tv and I’m sure she’s had media training she will have a team and can stick up for herself you don’t need to be her flying monkey vav hun. Thing is staffy can never be accountable for her own actions and she’s trying to justify the behaviour like she does when she is getting hate and how she is getting “trolled” and doesn’t deserve it 🤥 the big fat liar. Difference is ekin will probably apologise for what’s she’s done but it will be a cold day in hell before that narcissist says sorry for the callous and manipulative things she has done.
If you need to keep telling people your a good person, your probs not a good person

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So glad cc has appeared and others can comment on it and put their two-pence worth. I don't know vag but she triggers me when I see her. She's pretty much the female personality of my ex husband who was done with domestic abuse. I know it's easy to throw the word around but I 100% believe she ticks every box of being a narcissist. She has classic narcissist eyes.
Maybe this has been discussed here or on tl and I've missed it but what bugs me on some comments is talking about all the men in her life having no balls, no backbone and that they should just leave, I truly see these men as victims of her and victims of domestic abuse. And it's maybe hard to understand why they "put up with" certain things if you haven't been in a relationship where you're manipulated and abused by someone. I bet these men have proof of her behaviour, through texts, voice notes, videos, witnesses etc, but I think the stigma around men being victims of domestic abuse, is why they've not reported her.
One video with Rylan stood out (can't remember if it was her or him that posted it, want to say him) cos she couldn't gaslight him anymore if she tried, they were playing a game on a wee wobble thing with Tetris type blocks and the whole video she was telling him he said something he never, all because she wasn't "winning" at some stupid game.
The emotional abuse is horrific and it destroys you and it was clear to see in the videos of rylan and how she spoke to him. Her nana acts the same way, and it's clearly a toxic behaviour cycle continuing to be passed on down the generations.
She also strikes me as the type to get physical if she doesn't get her own way and I pray she hasn't put her hands on those kids. You can totally see the aggressiveness in her through her videos.
I believe she has taken into consideration how much dlp will overstimulate M but she wants thr bragging rights of it being the perfect "family" holiday with P and wouldn't put it past her to drug M, let's face it, she was happy enough shoving tiktok gummies down his throat and post the results of them. What she does to that wee boy on camera is child abuse. No other way to describe it.
She let lily use her voice and not be on camera (article 12 and 16 of UNCRC), But M doesn't get the same rights as his sister as per article 2. She's not fit to be a mum. But as per any narcissistic mother, she doesn't care about those kids, her actions show that, but she'll use them to project an image of herself into vulnerable people who are as manipulated by her as all her exes.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She replied to someone’s comment asking about Petr’s girlfriend and if they were going to Disney too and she said “that’s none of my business 😘” we all know you’re trying to lose weight and making out you’re best friends now to piss his ex off, but when you were a size 8-10 he didn’t want you then either you spiteful, poisonous cow. And after the way you and your family have carried on and realised Petr couldn’t be co-erced into complying with your weird dysfunctional family you drag his family name through the mud for the last 2 years. I’m surprised he’s not affronted to be seen with you the size you’ve gotten to and the tit you make of yourself on a daily basis!
I do think if this holiday does actually happen he will give her one, cos every holes a goal right? 😂 😂 Of course she will offer herself on a plate cos she,s a slapper lol. If she can sleep with her dying husbands mate then she's capable of anything :oops::oops: I just pray once the holiday is over he tells her to do one 🙏🙏🙏

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She can’t show her face anywhere because she knows she’s a laughing stock. She holds that kids behind for her own gain
She actually enrages me, all this single parent crap when she actually co parents, she has no clue how lucky she is, beefy I am an actual single parent, for the last 11 yrs completely brought them up myself, I have no family but still managed to get a degree, whilst holding a job down, never missed a school event, ran myself ragged to make sure of that. Do productive things with my kids, oh and beefy I really feel for your older girl being a teenager, I have 4 and not one of them embarrassed to be seen with their mum, when they’re not busy we are our most weekends doing family things together.
The fact that she told the whole of social media what kind of person/step dad he was to that wee lassie and the way she’s glorifying him now makes me sick, I have a partner of over 2 years and if he made any of my kids feel unwanted in their own house well he just wouldn’t be around, he treats my kids like his own, you are a disgrace beefy, if that wee lassie has any sense she will run for the hills from you and your 2 side kicks 🤬 but no doubt you manipulate her too

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So glad cc has appeared and others can comment on it and put their two-pence worth. I don't know vag but she triggers me when I see her. She's pretty much the female personality of my ex husband who was done with domestic abuse. I know it's easy to throw the word around but I 100% believe she ticks every box of being a narcissist. She has classic narcissist eyes.
Maybe this has been discussed here or on tl and I've missed it but what bugs me on some comments is talking about all the men in her life having no balls, no backbone and that they should just leave, I truly see these men as victims of her and victims of domestic abuse. And it's maybe hard to understand why they "put up with" certain things if you haven't been in a relationship where you're manipulated and abused by someone. I bet these men have proof of her behaviour, through texts, voice notes, videos, witnesses etc, but I think the stigma around men being victims of domestic abuse, is why they've not reported her.
One video with Rylan stood out (can't remember if it was her or him that posted it, want to say him) cos she couldn't gaslight him anymore if she tried, they were playing a game on a wee wobble thing with Tetris type blocks and the whole video she was telling him he said something he never, all because she wasn't "winning" at some stupid game.
The emotional abuse is horrific and it destroys you and it was clear to see in the videos of rylan and how she spoke to him. Her nana acts the same way, and it's clearly a toxic behaviour cycle continuing to be passed on down the generations.
She also strikes me as the type to get physical if she doesn't get her own way and I pray she hasn't put her hands on those kids. You can totally see the aggressiveness in her through her videos.
I believe she has taken into consideration how much dlp will overstimulate M but she wants thr bragging rights of it being the perfect "family" holiday with P and wouldn't put it past her to drug M, let's face it, she was happy enough shoving tiktok gummies down his throat and post the results of them. What she does to that wee boy on camera is child abuse. No other way to describe it.
She let lily use her voice and not be on camera (article 12 and 16 of UNCRC), But M doesn't get the same rights as his sister as per article 2. She's not fit to be a mum. But as per any narcissistic mother, she doesn't care about those kids, her actions show that, but she'll use them to project an image of herself into vulnerable people who are as manipulated by her as all her exes.
Yesssss, this, what I witness with Harley was disgusting. Like she totally tried to de man him like make him her puppet. That video he did to get people to leave her alone 🤬 the three of them have major guilt tripped him, he looked so uncomfortable, it was ripping out of him

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I do think if this holiday does actually happen he will give her one, cos every holes a goal right? 😂 😂 Of course she will offer herself on a plate cos she,s a slapper lol. If she can sleep with her dying husbands mate then she's capable of anything :oops::oops: I just pray once the holiday is over he tells her to do one 🙏🙏🙏
Then it will be, he used me after he wakes up and smells the coffee 😭🤣 obvsssss dairy free coffee

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good grief, who was his mate? Doesn’t sound like the sort of mate I’d like in my circle 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't think he had a say in the matter, he looked at her and her legs were wrapped around him faster than you can say STUNNINNNN! 😂 😂 😂
She made the wedding happen didn’t she and pushed for it. Maybe the attention she got from that has made her fame hungry. Wonder how she will maintain her lifestyle once the world wakes up and realises that these sales ladies are selling se on their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.