Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
IMG_9084.jpeg
Well said wee ash 👏🏻👏🏻

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s the face she pulls while saying it that gets me. Like she disgusted with the people in Aberdeen. Like she’s above us all. Anyways how would she know what people in Aberdeen are doing she only braves coming in for the school run then scurries back to the shire. She’s really pissed me off this morning saying that.
She is disgusted with the people of Aberdeen. There’s only Mad Pam and Nana Mac that claim to like her in Aberdeen.

Mar 7, 2024
I would be raging if that was my house. Ok maybe she has asked her landlord but if I was the landlord it would be a no. That house got built for a family but unfortunately the mum passed away so now they have rented it. I am sure it’s the woman who passed I could be wrong, just no respect at all. The other thing I can’t get is why does she need to say my autistic son?? Why not just my son. Cause you like the attention🤬🤬🤬🤬 she needs to vanish off and not come back
It's so sad she's defacing the house like that ! And continuously saying my autistic son is all for attention , evil nasty human being that she is !

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
This IS true! Well half true, it was before her TikTok “fame” she found a lump in her breast and made a video about how scared she was etc and that she thought it was going to be cancer…turns out it was nothing, making a drama out of nothing as usual
Thanks I did think I had heard she was doing this for sympathy follower. She also claims to have an eating disorder too anorexia with a sub binge profile

Mar 7, 2024
Dunno like that’s the biggest ive seen these lipolegs 😵 and tan and strategic angles will make her look slimmer, forgets she gets seen in the wild tho and looks nothing like that either 🤣
No way is that her size ! When she was putting the stickers on the wall last night , her side view looked like a wee baby bump 🤣🤣

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
I might be wrong for saying this but her daughter Lily has “Shy’d “ away from her TikTok! I know from school that miss Lily thinks her mum is a major celebrity with all these brand deals … Lily also claims to be famous to girls at her school! SV is nothing but an attention seeking bint and uses max for views and simpathy…I mean now she claims he was in ICU cause he had breathing issues and almost died!! She is trying to be a “real” mum but real mums don’t constantly push my sons Autistic and he will miss out on life ect ect …. Feel sorry for me yet I dump him all the time for PR events that she asks to go to( not invited)

Mar 7, 2024
I might be wrong for saying this but her daughter Lily has “Shy’d “ away from her TikTok! I know from school that miss Lily thinks her mum is a major celebrity with all these brand deals … Lily also claims to be famous to girls at her school! SV is nothing but an attention seeking bint and uses max for views and simpathy…I mean now she claims he was in ICU cause he had breathing issues and almost died!! She is trying to be a “real” mum but real mums don’t constantly push my sons Autistic and he will miss out on life ect ect …. Feel sorry for me yet I dump him all the time for PR events that she asks to go to( not invited)
Lily is just as bad as her mother and a big bully at school , think she goes to hazelhead academy ,she keeps saying her mum is an influencer but kids are laughing about it and she's the top gossip in the staff room

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Real mums encourage their kids, not write them bliddy off. Not the same but my kids have dealt with a lot of trauma and I’m not like, that’s it they will never have a life, this will affect them forever, yes it may but maybe not as much with good encouragement and support to help them achieve goodness in their lives. My son struggled with his emotions & speaking, so I got him emotion cards, a wee badge for his social battery etc anything to help ease his anxiety she just whacks an iPad in front of him and hopes for the best we’ll not so much the best I don’t think she wants him to move forward

Status
Not open for further replies.