Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Steph clearly lied on Max’s DLA forms as you have to be virtually unable to walk to get high rate DLA and I’ve seen that boy running and jumping in a lot of her videos. My youngest son can walk but has very low tone with his condition and we were turned down flat for DLA because he can walk further then 10 meters. My oldest son is in a wheelchair so qualifies for high rate as he can’t walk at all. She grinds my gears the way she clearly lies but then posts on social media for us all to see that actually her son is extremely capable, I can’t speak on his autism as I have no experience there but I remember her saying that max is only just having his mri which is the diagnostic criteria for diagnosing cerebral palsy so technically without that he doesn’t really have a full diagnosis to even get high rate mobility as he can’t prove his condition.
Well he was climbing up and down a grassy bank to get on their walk not long ago where he was running and splashing in the puddles. All video documentation on her page. It could all be collated and sent for review 🤔

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
IMG_0821.png
She looks like the reality photo when a guy realises he’s been catfished on tinder 🤣 apparently smiss Beyoncé wannabe was swiping on HAHM’s pal🤣🤣

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
in her industry she promotes beauty products 😂 so she meant no one in Aberdeen does anything meaning beauty related, funny that because am pretty sure I’ve seen her promoting gym gear, sleepy gummies, plt, stag and bear jewellery, pancakes, candles which she said in previous videos she couldn’t use because of her wee boys autisim 🤥, slate lady items, puma crap, Steve Maddeninthebin gear, s’mores the list goes on really 🤦🏼‍♀️, they mod’s obviously don’t have any morals of their own if they protect big claudvavdame, I’ve called her vavdame since she threatened to fly kick her daughter 🙈
Ps sorry I had to edit this as I forgot about Mooslover jobbie suits 😂

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Awe I actually follow Stephanie on TT & Instagram. I like her. A single mum who works hard to provide a comfortable life for her kids. I couldn't do what she does because I wouldn't want to be in the limelight. So hats off to her!
You’re right I couldn’t do what she does either I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Stole 15k charity money, didn’t allow her ex husbands mother in the room with him in his last moments before he passed, was a bully at school, her own family don’t speak to her… She lies her way and piggy backs off of others success. She certainly is a special case, she has you and plenty of others fooled. Wake up!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You’re right I couldn’t do what she does either I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Stole 15k charity money, didn’t allow her ex husbands mother in the room with him in his last moments before he passed, was a bully at school, her own family don’t speak to her… She lies her way and piggy backs off of others success. She certainly is a special case, she has you and plenty of others fooled. Wake up!
Prrrrreeaaaachhh it sista ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.