Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Do you agree with her trying to get people fired from their jobs because they say true things about her?

Do you agree with her lying about the weirdest and stupidest things such as a plane having no stairs or being able to walk about a high school speaking to pupils?

What about using her vulnerable kid for life and drugging him with random tik tok vitamins to get a few sales?

Or body shaming others including skinny shaming or bullying and bitterness?

Poor vav.
And also saying a hotel in Glasgow had bed bugs and they spent hundreds of pounds having pest control in and it was all a lie ! Yeah cat lady you go sook up her fat ass !!

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So a couple of things from this mornings shenanigans..why in fook was anyone asking vag for advice on anything? Especially about children with additional needs..youd actually be better off asking a garden gnome. Now the girl has removed her video when everything she said was correct so she loses points for bowing to vag. Secondly, vag has basically said she used her kid for growing her following, now her following is bigger she only pulls him out when she needs numbers up. We all know this but her minions will think this is acceptable. Thirdly, vag may have over 400k followers but gets less then 1% of that interacting with her...which leads me to believe its mostly nosyness because she's such a bellend and her 'content' is crud. And lastly...she's got angry bird face on cos she's seen the naeperfect comments from last night, the mine_the_hippo vids etc and this other lassie has borne the brunt of it. If you miss your wee 50k account so much, delete the app and start a private Facebook group. Oh but there's no money in that so you won't. 🙄

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The narcissistic rat rage is seeping out of her this morning 😂 her followers will be left with no understanding of the situation. What is even going on? She deletes more than half the engagement she gets on every video that to me tells me it’s more negative than in her favour. She can’t handle it and is starting to lose it, quick vav better make up another story to deflect the situation to all your blind sheep and the fact that your truth is about to come out 👀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4445.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Her video made you sad? But yet you are ACTIVELY replying to hate comments about the girl trying to make it woo me. Aww do off stephanie you absolutely clown!

All these huns “they don’t have your life” NOBODY WANTS HER LIFE.

It’s sad and lonely and the only people she has is the deluded huns on her Tik Tok who she doesn’t even give a flying do about aslong as they are filling her pockets buying her se make up. Who would want that???

Tbh I think anyone who finds these “influencers” to get them through there day “hero’s” are absolutely fen deluded same when people cry over celebrities dying 🤣 away you don’t even know these people 😭😭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s working so hard so she can provide for son for the rest of his life. Isn’t that what is tax payers are doing? And his daddy? She spends it all on her trips and handbags. Thieving off her son and his DLA, well she’s spent all the charity money now hasn’t she. She absolutely loves herself. Please please can we get some more facts posted about her charity theft 🙏🏼

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s working so hard so she can provide for son for the rest of his life. Isn’t that what is tax payers are doing? And his daddy? She spends it all on her trips and handbags. Thieving off her son and his DLA, well she’s spent all the charity money now hasn’t she. She absolutely loves herself. Please please can we get some more facts posted about her charity theft 🙏🏼
She’s totally wrote that wee boy off, it’s disgusting!!!! I really hope and pray to the big man upstairs he flourishes when he goes to school, then what Vav. Saying he will need care for the rest of his life, is she fkn mystic Meg now too 😭

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Not her coming on to belittle and condescend the lass and acting like she’s ’too busy’ to respond, but never too busy to clap back to ‘trolls’ (ie people with difference of opinion), and turning off her comments while that girl has stood strong and allowed for people to have an opinion on her posts.
Steph you’re a coward sweetie.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Don't we all work hard for our children ? Special needs or not . I've worked full time throughout my sons whole life and he's almost 23. Have we all to bow down to Steph for providing for her child . What she did to that girl this morning was disgusting . Turns off comments cos the truth clearly hurts !

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
And anyone who follows her to asks her for advice on their ASN child is more of a moron then her
Was just about to post this! She has zero right to be offering anyone advice on ASN or ASD. She acts like she’s a qualified professional working in the ASN field. People asking her for advice are just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.