Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Funny enough just read a post by that tattler shaza786 moaning that HAHM and others don’t have the balls to name her in their posts or similar words 🤔🤨
Yes I did see that earlier. I got this info and thought I would pass it over. I think that shaza786 has been on lots of threads like Aimee, Mrs meldrum etc.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
That asos haul!!! Why give a chavvy f***king “size 12” bimbo like her clothes will be in on her Vinted by end of the month 🥱🥱so much for supporting small businesses and doing only “beauty”
They clothes from asos were horrific, think they gave her them to make her look even more a bellend than she already is 🙈

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Not caught up on all comments but her bestie ekin su has thrown her toys out the pram ! Maybe the realk6 did vibe ! Same s I’m right you’re wrong stuff !
taylor Rae , I actually really like her and wish she would open her eyes and see vav for what she is before defendin* her !

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
What happened to Stephs dress sense? When I first started watching her I used to think she looked quite smart. She was always turned out clean and tidy even her nightwear always looked decent (compared to her bestie 🤪😂 thissinglemama Aimee she still looks 💯 better), but now she looks awful most of the time as her clothes are tacky. Going to promote a brand wearing a Jacket that needs the hem stitched is shocking when this is your ‘job’. That jacket was only just gifted to her recently so it doesn’t say much for the quality of it. I’m a larger size like our Vav and it is more difficult to find clothing that looks good but I wear decent more expensive brands and it really makes a difference. This cheap fast fashion tat she now wears is more suited to the younger slimmer generation. Moneybags Beefy can afford better

Those jeans look like the stretchy material ones as they are clinging and showing the lipodema off. A decent pair of trousers would be more flattering. There comes a time when your body just doesn’t look good in Jeans and Vavs time has well and truly arrived

Attachments

• F6E5F9BC-E3A0-489B-9E92-573B76E9CA6C.jpeg
    F6E5F9BC-E3A0-489B-9E92-573B76E9CA6C.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 160

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What happened to Stephs dress sense? When I first started watching her I used to think she looked quite smart. She was always turned out clean and tidy even her nightwear always looked decent (compared to her bestie 🤪😂 thissinglemama Aimee she still looks 💯 better), but now she looks awful most of the time as her clothes are tacky. Going to promote a brand wearing a Jacket that needs the hem stitched is shocking when this is your ‘job’. That jacket was only just gifted to her recently so it doesn’t say much for the quality of it. I’m a larger size like our Vav and it is more difficult to find clothing that looks good but I wear decent more expensive brands and it really makes a difference. This cheap fast fashion tat she now wears is more suited to the younger slimmer generation. Moneybags Beefy can afford better

Those jeans look like the stretchy material ones as they are clinging and showing the lipodema off. A decent pair of trousers would be more flattering. There comes a time when your body just doesn’t look good in Jeans and Vavs time has well and truly arrived
That was the cause of her video yesterday morning and taking her rage out on someone else she would’ve went home after the live and seen all these photos of her legs going up the stairs and her droopy face and been raging 😂 she even said in the voduz live last night that she hated the lights in that room and that it didn’t look like her and the girl beside her face was a picture she was 100% thinking yes you do 😅 definitely has body dysmorphia and views herself much differently to how others see her.
Mad Pam in the comments on the live last night saying how proud she is of her daughter 🤭 and Fanny is on insta this morning with the bitter quotes again 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I don’t like to comment on her weight or appearance, I keep my opinions to things she says that contradict herself or just plain stupidity. That keeps me going enough 😂
This mornings video about her MH being the worst because of trolling.

I really think that she’s got so used to seeing herself filtered and using slimming filters that when anything is posted without she struggles to recognise the person. She can’t accept that’s the real version of herself. You could see on the live last night her body is not of the shape she showed on the tanning picture. Nothing wrong with either body, but she doesn’t accept herself or recognise herself. She wore that big jacket and constantly used her arm to cover her stomach or stop the jacket from opening up the whole live.
Seeing two versions of yourself does screw up your mind.

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
I think the companies she works for are her biggest trolls. Posting the video of her coming up the stairs, she looks huge, and when she turns to face the camera it’s one of the most unflattering pictures of her I’ve ever seen. Her woe is me birthday post this morning she’s admitted Brendan and his cronies basically told her to suck it up and get on with it and do her live, from what I watched of it you could tell she couldn’t be arsed with having to “work” and she kept complaining she was tired and looking for lick arse comments. Harping on this morning that good things happen to good people and karma will get them, maybe this is your karma Steph. You’ve put yourself out there and now you don’t like the backlash of the truth coming out. It’s so cringing she’s working with companies with a young target audience, at 37 shes 4 years away from 40 apparently 🫠 yet desperately trying to sell cheap crap to teenagers.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I don’t like to comment on her weight or appearance, I keep my opinions to things she says that contradict herself or just plain stupidity. That keeps me going enough 😂
This mornings video about her MH being the worst because of trolling.

I really think that she’s got so used to seeing herself filtered and using slimming filters that when anything is posted without she struggles to recognise the person. She can’t accept that’s the real version of herself. You could see on the live last night her body is not of the shape she showed on the tanning picture. Nothing wrong with either body, but she doesn’t accept herself or recognise herself. She wore that big jacket and constantly used her arm to cover her stomach or stop the jacket from opening up the whole live.
Seeing two versions of yourself does screw up your mind.
Totally agree with everything you have said I think when she’s caught in the wild she can’t deal with it especially when it’s out there online for all to see and she can’t control the filters and strategic angles etc

Which is it Steph ? as one minute you don’t read anything and laugh at trolls and they don’t bother you at all then they are affecting you make up your mind!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.