Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Totally agree with everything you have said I think when she’s caught in the wild she can’t deal with it especially when it’s out there online for all to see and she can’t control the filters and strategic angles etc

Which is it Steph ? as one minute you don’t read anything and laugh at trolls and they don’t bother you at all then they are affecting you make up your mind!!!
Totally agree with everything you have said I think when she’s caught in the wild she can’t deal with it especially when it’s out there online for all to see and she can’t control the filters and strategic angles etc

Which is it Steph ? as one minute you don’t read anything and laugh at trolls and they don’t bother you at all then they are affecting you make up your mind!!!
I’m an alright looking woman in reality and can use filters on my insta, sometimes the filters can make me hum and haw over myself when I’m not looking my best and wish I looked like the filter. They do really mess you up.
It’s clear she looks nothing like the filtered version, even the video this morning it’s got the smoother up full that her blemish is blending in to her face.
At some point she will have to transition out of filters and show herself as she is, as it’s the only way she will start to recognise herself and start the acceptance process.

I’m 39 in a couple weeks (3 years till I’m 40), I’m supposed to have blemishes and wrinkles, laughter lines show a life of happiness. Getting older is an absolute privilege denied to many.

Her ideal target audience by her own admission is ‘teenage girls’ that keeps her in this chokehold of trying to look wrinkle free. My daughter is 16, her age range is an age I nurture, guide, mother. I am not looking to appeal to them. I know they look up to me for fitness as I train a lot, but that I am glad as I am teaching them body image without making it ‘a thing’. They know I train because I believe in an optimal working body for health reasons.
At 39 I am looking to guide them in to respectful women.
Not what concealer to buy.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
People are clearly still very hurt at how she behaved with her dying husband and his family, then stealing charity money. There’s a huge question mark over her morals and character. Calling her out on this is not bullying its people who are still hurt and outraged at her behaviour. She calls it trolling and uses it to her advantage.
I wish it could be investigated and all the facts laid out for everyone to see. She loves the fact that it’s all hidden so can pretend it didn’t happen.
Let’s all pray to mine to hippo god that a comprehensive report of all this can be put out there. Amazing work on the single mama uncle’s fraud and theft of vulnerable elderly in his care home.
These 2 bitches have the same moral compass. Or rather don’t have one.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’m an alright looking woman in reality and can use filters on my insta, sometimes the filters can make me hum and haw over myself when I’m not looking my best and wish I looked like the filter. They do really mess you up.
It’s clear she looks nothing like the filtered version, even the video this morning it’s got the smoother up full that her blemish is blending in to her face.
At some point she will have to transition out of filters and show herself as she is, as it’s the only way she will start to recognise herself and start the acceptance process.

I’m 39 in a couple weeks (3 years till I’m 40), I’m supposed to have blemishes and wrinkles, laughter lines show a life of happiness. Getting older is an absolute privilege denied to many.

Her ideal target audience by her own admission is ‘teenage girls’ that keeps her in this chokehold of trying to look wrinkle free. My daughter is 16, her age range is an age I nurture, guide, mother. I am not looking to appeal to them. I know they look up to me for fitness as I train a lot, but that I am glad as I am teaching them body image without making it ‘a thing’. They know I train because I believe in an optimal working body for health reasons.
At 39 I am looking to guide them in to respectful women.
Not what concealer to buy.
These filters can be dangerous and these influencers even more so preying on young impressionable girls and it’s teaching them to grow up with skewed views of themselves with all these filters and layers upon layers of make up. She’s passing her trauma down to her daughter with her own nana and mum being obsessed with being skinny all their lives. I think she still in her own head thinks she’s this young fit thing and can’t see how she really looks in the real world to others.

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Would love to know what was said on the phone call to the mum that made video about her. I can take a not so wild guess along the lines of “ social media is my job I need to provide for my autistic son and I get so much hate daily” 🥱to try hide the fact she’s a nasty 🐍 probably manipulated that mum into thinking she’s the victim. FYI STEPHFANNY you 🔔🔚 nice and humble people don’t post everything nice they do for people for attention, like the dress she gave away to a girl in Dublin she’s rotten to the core! No amount of Bperfect makeup has the coverage you need 💩

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
These filters can be dangerous and these influencers even more so preying on young impressionable girls and it’s teaching them to grow up with skewed views of themselves with all these filters and layers upon layers of make up. She’s passing her trauma down to her daughter with her own nana and mum being obsessed with being skinny all their lives. I think she still in her own head thinks she’s this young fit thing and can’t see how she really looks in the real world to others.
She’s a deluded dumpy dick that’s for sure 😆 anyway this ex husband of hers, the one that got away…..what’s his actual name please? Peter or Pedro? 🙈😂 imma hunt the f down and show him a good time 🤣🤪🤗

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Nor is the make up ever going to give them the same finished look she got when they are putting it on in front of their mirror because she uses filters to advertise it. It’s a constant cycle of ‘why don’t I look like that’
‘Why doesn’t it make my skin look like that’

What she’s ’influencing’ on to her target audience is forever chasing a naturally unattainable look.

Ok that didn’t work… I must purchase the next thing maybe that will work.

Influencing a toxic cycle.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That’s the upbringing! Thick as f@ck
She acts thick on purpose sometimes, it’s worked for engagement most of the comments are of people correcting her. She has to do something to make her look more popular than she actually is on her birthday. and always playing the victim 🙄it’s getting old now, what’s this about karma coming to everyone for bullying and being horrible to her. Steph this is YOUR karma coming to you for all of the s you have done in the past! Delusional

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Are you sure it’s her? She is on there slagging off annalivia hynds saying her kids always look unwashed
What I got told last night came from a direct link to Harley camp. She used to do that all the time, always had something neg to say regarding other peoples kids.
Are you sure it’s her? She is on there slagging off annalivia hynds saying her kids always look unwashed

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She acts thick on purpose sometimes, it’s worked for engagement most of the comments are of people correcting her. She has to do something to make her look more popular than she actually is on her birthday. shes always the victim it’s getting old now, what’s this about karma coming to everyone for bullying and being horrible to her. Steph this is YOUR karma coming to you for all of the s you have done in the past! Delusional
Probably right, any old crap for content.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I think the companies she works for are her biggest trolls. Posting the video of her coming up the stairs, she looks huge, and when she turns to face the camera it’s one of the most unflattering pictures of her I’ve ever seen. Her woe is me birthday post this morning she’s admitted Brendan and his cronies basically told her to suck it up and get on with it and do her live, from what I watched of it you could tell she couldn’t be arsed with having to “work” and she kept complaining she was tired and looking for lick arse comments. Harping on this morning that good things happen to good people and karma will get them, maybe this is your karma Steph. You’ve put yourself out there and now you don’t like the backlash of the truth coming out. It’s so cringing she’s working with companies with a young target audience, at 37 shes 4 years away from 40 apparently 🫠 yet desperately trying to sell cheap crap to teenagers.
Yes I know they don’t do her any favours when they post there videos or pics of her and I love it. Glad Brendan told her to get on with it. Mind you wonder if Steph would of still went into do a collaboration with them, after slating Brendan and how much he was a sesh head with 💊❄️ and the rest as she has no time for people like that. Brendan telling her his partying ways hoping she would not share but oh Steph you did.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Just imagine for a second that u had her life 😭 I can’t even begin to understand why she thinks anyone would be jealous 🤷🏼‍♀️ Having to spend your precious time thinking up schemes and lies for engagement, sounds exhausting 🥴 she is literally the definition of the word deluded isn’t she. Wonder if she ever wakes up and thinks ‘do this s’…..nope didn’t think so…..and so the cycle continues 😴😵‍💫

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yes I know they don’t do her any favours when they post there videos or pics of her and I love it. Glad Brendan told her to get on with it. Mind you wonder if Steph would of still went into do a collaboration with them, after slating Brendan and how much he was a sesh head with 💊❄️ and the rest as she has no time for people like that. Brendan telling her his partying ways hoping she would not share but oh Steph you did.
🫖

Status
Not open for further replies.