Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well I’m not so sure because I had spoken to the owner of the charity Sarah and she refused to investigate which is illegal, also have a string of emails where she says she is not investigating and to take it up with STEPHANIE ROBERTSON DIRECTLY so all that plus more is in the hands of the police and the owner sarah is friendly with Vav😏
Well that’s a 🚩 in itself!
I’ve had cancer in my family so know first hand how these things help and impact patients. If the comment ‘they’ve had enough from me already’ is true it’s absolutely brutal. The money was never hers for her to think it’s ‘from’ her, she was just the collection facility, not the recipient. I can’t get my brain round someone thinking like that.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone feel a black and white video coming on??? Awful quiet on the beefy front today
Yesssssss! Another thing people need to wake up to that bliddy follower her is, she makes all these clap back videos about her looks, parenting etc but never on the stuff about C, the charity money etc…… they need to be asking themselves why?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
These constant claims to educate yourself on autism.. no one is disputing he has it so don’t need to educate themselves on it. They questions she’s constantly asked or points made against is her parenting of her child, who has autism. You’re portraying yourself as a SEN advocate. Your followers are Sen parents. They know all about it already. They are still questioning you because it’s your parenting style being brought in to question not his disability. His disability is not a clap back, it’s not that answer to everything.

As the famous saying goes: It’s the reason, not the excuse.
Autism is the reason for his behaviour, but not the excuse for it.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well that’s a 🚩 in itself!
I’ve had cancer in my family so know first hand how these things help and impact patients. If the comment ‘they’ve had enough from me already’ is true it’s absolutely brutal. The money was never hers for her to think it’s ‘from’ her, she was just the collection facility, not the recipient. I can’t get my brain round someone thinking like that.
She’ll have been told by the other two narcissist’s in her family that she deserved to have kept that money!

Mar 8, 2024
Says it all....side eye to check the old bag is doing her job properly!! 🫤🫤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-235814.png
    Screenshot_20240324-235814.png
    729.6 KB · Views: 153
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
These constant claims to educate yourself on autism.. no one is disputing he has it so don’t need to educate themselves on it. They questions she’s constantly asked or points made against is her parenting of her child, who has autism. You’re portraying yourself as a SEN advocate. Your followers are Sen parents. They know all about it already. They are still questioning you because it’s your parenting style being brought in to question not his disability. His disability is not a clap back, it’s not that answer to everything.

As the famous saying goes: It’s the reason, not the excuse.
Autism is the reason for his behaviour, but not the excuse for it.
To add to that. If M didn’t have autism, would she ask him to sit down and stop jumping about furniture.. yes she would. Because it’s not masking him, it’s teaching rules/boundaries/public behaviour.
He’s teachable, he communicates, from videos he seems to understand more than what’s portrayed.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Oucha 😳 she is looking dog rough isn’t she?
Comments made this morning about looking like an angry bird and blinds getting fitted 🤪I swear if this forum and Tattle didn’t exist how would she know what to do and what to speak about she must read and read it 😝😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well done folks for constantly keeping her right , giving her ideas, and giving her content keep up the good work 🏆

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Oucha 😳 she is looking dog rough isn’t she?
Comments made this morning about looking like an angry bird and blinds getting fitted 🤪I swear if this forum and Tattle didn’t exist how would she know what to do and what to speak about she must read and read it 😝😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well done folks for constantly keeping her right , giving her ideas, and giving her content keep up the good work 🏆
Also see nana 👵🏻 being dragged on holiday next week to see to M as fat arse won’t know what to do with it being the hols and is too lazy to amuse him

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Also see nana 👵🏻 being dragged on holiday next week to see to M as fat arse won’t know what to do with it being the hols and is too lazy to amuse him
Running away from the reality of the absolute s show life she leads and all the hurt she’s caused over the years won’t solve a thing 😏 She needs to just accept that she’s a massive t and take accountability for all her do ups and work on improving herself and the lives of her kids! Your kids need a mother that’s fully engaged and has their best interests at heart but do it…..let’s go on holiday and try to hide the fact that she’s the master of her own misery 🥴 I hope it rains every day and max pushes her fat arse in the pool 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Is it relation to this?

Yesssssss! Another thing people need to wake up to that bliddy follower her is, she makes all these clap back videos about her looks, parenting etc but never on the stuff about C, the charity money etc…… they need to be asking themselves why?
Sums it up really does it?? Stays quiet on things like that. Sleeping with C best man, screwing his family over the money etc? Nothing at all cause she can’t as she knows she will get her ass ripped open

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
To add to that. If M didn’t have autism, would she ask him to sit down and stop jumping about furniture.. yes she would. Because it’s not masking him, it’s teaching rules/boundaries/public behaviour.
He’s teachable, he communicates, from videos he seems to understand more than what’s portrayed.
I have a friend who has children on the spectrum and she says she is setting him up to fail all the queue jumping etc. Yes he has autism but he needs to learn right from wrong. Jumping around climbing on furniture etc I’m sorry that’s no excuse cause he has autism that’s her just being lazy. That comment saying what you want me to do strap him up, no turn round and say max down or interact with him

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I have a friend who has children on the spectrum and she says she is setting him up to fail all the queue jumping etc. Yes he has autism but he needs to learn right from wrong. Jumping around climbing on furniture etc I’m sorry that’s no excuse cause he has autism that’s her just being lazy. That comment saying what you want me to do strap him up, no turn round and say max down or interact with him
But then she wouldn’t get attention would she? All that s, people are looking at max naw hen they’re looking at you, too busy eye bleeping a fkn phone to sit and interact and distract your child!!!!
And FYI beefy Spain doesn’t want you either 😝

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
She really is a twunt. Stomping about in those boggin trainers of hers that people need to educate themselves on autism. No, YOU need to get your head out your arse and educate yourself on how best to support your son. Everything’s his label, it’s never just “my son Max” its variations of my autistic son or my son has autism. No offence love, but no one cares. You as his parent need to teach him how to act in public settings, how to learn to stand and wait in a queue. She’s setting him up to fail, not preparing him for as independent a life as possible.
My step son is 15 and through a lot of patience he’s come on in leaps and bounds from a non verbal child to a well mannered young man. He himself now knows what will overwhelm him and knows how to communicate his needs. Before we go out for the day we have a chat about where we’re going so he knows what to expect before we go, if given the chance he’d spend his day with his face in his iPad too, however with some gentle encouragement he’s happy to engage with those around him. When he’s had enough he’ll take himself off to a quiet corner. Max is a gorgeous wee boy and not nearly as challenging as she’d have us believe.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
😭🤣😭🤣 awwww beefy you silly lassie 🤣 her tiktok story ‘when you done talking s about me make sure you tell them I live better than you’ 😆🤣😂😅 awww hen you have no idea how half of us live, for one we don’t live off our husbands pension, stolen charity money etc

I can go to Spain every bliddy week if I wanted to for as long as I want to, we ain’t the same hen! Not one but two homes abroad ya weapon. I can take my kids here, there & everywhere, cause I haven’t done people wrong, we ain’t the same, I don’t live off my children making me money 😭 you really are a grade A+ arsehole. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, maybe your huns cause they feed into the se you spout, you really are a stupid wee lassie.

The thing is beefy id a million percent say something to your face if i ever had the displeasure of seeing you but you being you would cry victim, call the police, take to social media to say you were attacked blah blah blah and somehow bring your children into it cause you are a fkn waste of space

Status
Not open for further replies.