Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
shes clearly doing that and mentioning her followers feel the same so that next will offer her free stuff etc the extent she goes to is unreal can read her like a book, trying to get in with the big brands for when tic-tok-croc-oh-sh#@t- shop is no longer a thing!!!
She needs to get onto poundland then 😂 that’s about as classy as she gets

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Attachments

• IMG_4036.png
    IMG_4036.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 237
Mar 7, 2024
I am so fuming at that!! She has tagged his work and said bullying she having a laugh?? He’s not named her! What a total cow she is
She's disgusting and needs to be brought down a peg or two ! Imagine spending your evening trawling through social media doing clap backs and accusing innocent people of bullying ! Her and her sheep say we are the trolls ana jealous ! I wouldn't swap her life for neither love nor money ! What a sad existance ! Let's make a stand for Stephen

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You're right! She has no shame but she got her crazy Nana or mad Pammy to phone his work previously when she didn't like his page, the simple answer is don't look or block him
Thought the trolls never bothered her or she just block and move on. No this is what you do you start all the drama and then boom your Huns come on over and finish it all and you sit back and be like oh I am not a bully! You’re the biggest one of them all Steph and we can all see it!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She's disgusting and needs to be brought down a peg or two ! Imagine spending your evening trawling through social media doing clap backs and accusing innocent people of bullying ! Her and her sheep say we are the trolls ana jealous ! I wouldn't swap her life for neither love nor money ! What a sad existance ! Let's make a stand for Stephen
It’s actually made me mad how she thinks that is ok. His work has already had a word and was like you are not doing anything. Same even if I got offered all the tea in china I would be like no thank you. Don’t want it. I don’t have the most glamours life, very content happy my child is happy my home is a happy home, have family and friends and to me that’s priceless

jutmemyselfandme

Mar 25, 2024
scotland
to be a good liar you need to have a good memory , 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ dont think it's working well in her case never been to his work and now doesn't shop there because of him, tagging the business trying to ruin the reputation ny making out she no longer shops there Ita defo to get free items etc next isn't responsible for the page of an employee in stephs case she is lying so much shes forgetting what she's posted then contradicts herself continuously which of course people are picking up on 🤦🏻‍♀️

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I am so fuming at that!! She has tagged his work and said bullying she having a laugh?? He’s not named her! What a total cow she is
Eww she is actually grim 🤢 how affected have u got to be to stoop so low tho 😳🙈 she literally has NO shame 😏 I don’t think staff at next give 2 flying fs about her and her spiteful malicious phone calls/emails or whatever the do takes her fancy that particular week depending on who she’s targeting. ‘I’m not a bully, I’ve never bullied’ at this point she needs to just be done with it and have BULLY t tattooed over her angry bird eyebrows 🖕🏼

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s asked herself that question just to tag his work 😂😂
Next will not care about your business. You’re 1 lass from Aberdeen. I can guarantee you that your followers outrages
fizzles out by the time you’ve answered your own question next and they will still shop there.
What a tube
More publicity for Next. Might pop in this Saturday since it’s pay weekend.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I was talking to my chum last night and we were speaking about that video about L. That girl could easy work most chip shops, Chinese etc employ 14 and over. My oldest is Ls age she works in a chippy and saves like mad. She has a splurge in Aberdeen now and again but mainly saves. There is nothing stopping L getting job however the attitudes of beefy and L are what hold her back. Working in a chippy would be beneath her!
My daughter couldn't give a s she gets paid well and saves. My girl is aiming for uni wants to be a peadiatric dr but she is aware that in order to get there she may have to stack shelves or do factory work. L will never do that!

I have a lot of respect for supermarket workers , factory workers, cleaners. I was raised by a single mum who worked in a factory during the week and did weekends in asda stacking shelves. My granny who helped her with childcare was a cleaner and they were hardworking women who provided for us as kids. Maybe if Beefy wasn't such a wannabe snob she wouldn't have issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.