Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s just as obsessed as her mum and nana was gotta be skinny with the perpetual diets not eating certain foods, it’s confusing and quite jarring to anybody never mind an impressionable teen. She’s passing the same trauma onto Lily by carrying on the tradition. If she truly didn’t care what she looked like or was happy with her weight and size she wouldn’t keep commenting about it. It bothers her so much she is consumed by it. I can think of much better ways to teach my daughter about caring for her body and loving the skin she is in than me flashing off my flabby bits to tiktok with some non inspirational quote. What a prick she looks
Sounds like her own family gave her the body issues not men!!

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
No she is taking her but there is a prob with her booking 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ probs an easy way of out of not going with Vav 😭
Who could blame her the honest, can you imagine Vavs face like thunder if she ends up having to go on her own with the 2 kids 😆😏
A problem with her booking?! Haha 😆 so solve the problem then 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nah she’s trying to dodge and get out of the bad decision she’s made on a whim 🤪🤣 and beefy flaps has ran with it 😅 now that is what u call comedy gold! Bully beefy no mates 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And the ice ( water ) bath is back…here comes the I love my body I’m so comfortable now etc etc posts heard it all befores 😴 💩 before the big holiday commences was only a couple of weeks back she was apparently smashing the gym and eating well as she said ‘the garlic bread the kids don’t eat is what’s made her gain so much weight’ 🤔 now we are back to happy with it canny keep up with her but she will be seen in the wild in her swim gear next week so she’s putting up the whole ‘I don’t care’ attitude 😂
People in the comments saying about people body shaming her 🤦🏻‍♀️ keep being her, don’t they realise she body shamed bigger girls when she was leaner and not too long ago body shamed skinny girls who in her words ‘look like they eat out of Tupperware’ & spend all day in the gym 😭 fyi Vaggg 🙋🏻‍♀️ skinny lassie here but strong 💪🏽😏 I eat what I want when I want, no Tupperware here…..

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Tbh I don't care what size she is. I just wish she would stop lying about it. Hardly promoting positive body image to younger women is she by lying!!
Exactly, it’s so damaging to people, tbh doesn’t matter what’s on the outside when inside you’re a horrible, vile, lying, charity money stealing, manipulative, conniving t

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
No more smashing the gym. Fully accepting her ‘genetic shape’. 👀
She worked out twice and said she had the bug with ‘I win always’.

She is the LAST person I’d want my daughter watching. You can’t keep on track with do all. Does she even know what she wants? Changes like the fing wind.
Everything she does and says has a 24 hour self life.
You’re messing with their heads more than anything else. She is the reason people are told to not believe everything they see online by ‘influencers’.
Hahaha the ‘gym bug’ almost lasted as long as her marriage to big Petr 😂 #gameover #gymbug fing hilarious

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sounds like her own family gave her the body issues not men!!
Well her ed started when she was at a family function or something and someone said to her you have a big ass and then that’s why the ed started. Then she tells another story she was in secondary school and she was in the toilet and girls made fun of her size and that’s when it all started and she brought back up her tuna baguette 🥴🫣🫣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
People in the comments saying about people body shaming her 🤦🏻‍♀️ keep being her, don’t they realise she body shamed bigger girls when she was leaner and not too long ago body shamed skinny girls who in her words ‘look like they eat out of Tupperware’ & spend all day in the gym 😭 fyi Vaggg 🙋🏻‍♀️ skinny lassie here but strong 💪🏽😏 I eat what I want when I want, no Tupperware here…..
Raise your hands if anyone here as felt personally victimised by Stephanie Vavron.

Tupperware eating gym gal here but I’d rather be that, strong and like what I see in the mirror without pretending to people I do.

IMG_5657.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She was talking to ‘a little staff nurse who was just a wee trainee’ 😭😭😭😭 Wtaf is she on about. I did not spend 3 yr at uni to be called a trainee 🤦🏻‍♀️ abso fud for someone who’s around health professionals she’s no very bright is she?
Was that on her live she was saying that? No she is not bright at all.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Was that on her live she was saying that? No she is not bright at all.
Yeah talking about when M went for his MRI 🤦🏻‍♀️ she was talking to the little staff nurse who was just like a wee trainee’ 😭😭😭😭 absolute whalloper, uneducated fud, surely she should know better since it is our Vag, she just knows everythingggggg. Vag these are people who are QUALIFIED to look after your child not a trainee, I know it’s probs hard to believe that someone knows better than you but they do 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.