Unites Kingdom

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpeg
    IMG_0337.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 93

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Totally look on trust pilot at there recent 1* reviews, totally unprofessional. They donate to charity but nowhere near what they line their own pockets with and the holier than thou attitude they have really gets me x
I am the same my husband has entered a few when they first started but they are greedy ****** and the amount they line their pockets, that bloody tv advert does my nut in aswell such a cringe, Leanne is so far up her own arse and Calvin thinks he’s gods gift to women maybe vav wants a piece she is good at stealing other girls men 😆😆

Apr 2, 2024
aberdeen
I am the same my husband has entered a few when they first started but they are greedy ****** and the amount they line their pockets, that bloody tv advert does my nut in aswell such a cringe, Leanne is so far up her own arse and Calvin thinks he’s gods gift to women maybe vav wants a piece she is good at stealing other girls men 😆😆
They think they are something, Calvin makes me laugh he is so thick it’s unreal, he always says he’s nae bothered about the haters but he constantly brings it up, made over 300k on the mill draw, totally out for themselves, but anyone says anything they are jealous and a hater x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Any tattlers in here 🙋🏻‍♀️ has anyone heard from Rolly? Is she ok? I haven’t seen here on either forums for days 🥺 I dinae want to comment on tattle, I do have an account but it’s from aggggeesss ago and don’t know if I can change my name 🤣😭 it would give it away who I am so I never log back in 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

Shuuuttttt up, is she really 52? Wtaf I’m 40 next year, poor auld rough Pam looks old enough to be my mother, she’s looks easily late 60s. Like I’ve no had Botox or nothing in over 12 months as I was not well a good bit of late last year but if I started to look that bad I’d be getting all sorts pumped into my face 😭🤣
Yes scouts honour that’s her age. 53 this year. I’ve never ever have any Botox done I’m 40 next year and I might get then but I would rather wait. Also got I’d other week so was delighted 🤣🤣🤣✌🏻 oh did you? I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting some work done, but some people looks so bad

Apr 2, 2024
aberdeen
Think it’s next monday as she mentioned something on her live about going away this time next week
Aww I was wanting to catch her 😂 I come back on Monday afternoon so I might still get a glimpse of Aberdeens biggest celeb as I leave the airport.
I’m curious what are we meant to be jealous of? They say that a lot but never bk it up, is it her “celeb” status? Her material items? Her rat like features? What is it exactly 😂 x

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah she'll be after Calvin's boaby 🍆🍆 lol

Mar 7, 2024
Aww I was wanting to catch her 😂 I come back on Monday afternoon so I might still get a glimpse of Aberdeens biggest celeb as I leave the airport.
I’m curious what are we meant to be jealous of? They say that a lot but never bk it up, is it her “celeb” status? Her material items? Her rat like features? What is it exactly 😂 x
I've no idea what we are jealous of , they never seem to say

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They think they are something, Calvin makes me laugh he is so thick it’s unreal, he always says he’s nae bothered about the haters but he constantly brings it up, made over 300k on the mill draw, totally out for themselves, but anyone says anything they are jealous and a hater x
Bit like their friend vav no wonder Leanne is so far up vav’s hole. They have donated to the charity vav stole from how ironic vav has no shame

Status
Not open for further replies.