Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
😂 Her changing the narrative of downloading the dating app, as if those that posted it are obsessed. How her follower don’t see that she’s rants about not dating, not needing a man, not interested, working on her kids…. To downloading a dating app. That is her in a nutshell. Walking contradiction.
Someone made a comment about her not wanting a man and she replied she can change her mind ! She's one cheeky mare !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
They're both a pair of sad numpties who don't have anything else in their lives apart from speaking into a phone for what they call 'entertainment ' they're both as sad as each other but they'll come back saying they had the most fabulous holiday and each other are such a laugh lol
I think they're gonna really struggle with eachother lol 🤣 even a holiday with good friends can b testing so yip I will b watching on my lounger in my livingroom with my 🍿..I say let's wind it right up n have them ripping the hair oot eachother 🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
And here is the latest , we are all sad , we don't work , we need to check on our partners and we made a profile of a man to stalk her ! No beefy , we are just having a good old laugh at your profile and your desperation ! You've obviously been reading on here again . I haven't scored out her huns names 🤣🤣 and it's been more than 24 hrs since you made your profile
She’s actually obsessed must be even bizzier for her between reading here and Tattle. BEEFY for one nobody has stalked you ,you big egotistical fool! I’ve had 3 male pals send her to me already laughing at how much of a catfish she is and one has seen her in the wild lately and was like she does not look like that 🤣🤣 obviously they have been warned and been told to spread the word as fast a she spreads her legs…
All I can hear is Gary Meikle ‘I don’t need no man’ 2 weeks later ‘kids this is ‘Rory’ 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤪🤪

Mar 8, 2024
They're both a pair of sad numpties who don't have anything else in their lives apart from speaking into a phone for what they call 'entertainment ' they're both as sad as each other but they'll come back saying they had the most fabulous holiday and each other are such a laugh lol
That’s it. They talk to their phones and call it a job. It’s beyond boring their content.

Mar 7, 2024
That’s it. They talk to their phones and call it a job. It’s beyond boring their content.
Exactly !oh it's so hard to edit a video several times and then speak to their manager about content for the day .. wow ! Go work a 8 or 12 hour shift constantly on your feet then you can complain about how hard your life is !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
😂 Her changing the narrative of downloading the dating app, as if those that posted it are obsessed. How her follower don’t see that she’s rants about not dating, not needing a man, not interested, working on her kids…. To downloading a dating app. That is her in a nutshell. Walking contradiction.
Its biting the leg aff her just admit you want pumped doll 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly !oh it's so hard to edit a video several times and then speak to their manager about content for the day .. wow ! Go work a 8 or 12 hour shift constantly on your feet then you can complain about how hard your life is !
I know. They make they’re so tired, or so bizzy. Especially that sevda one. She’s so bad for this too. Mentions her laptop to make it sound like she’s got loads to do. Steph constantly saying she’s so so bizzy to make it sound like she has loads on and shaimee saying they were all round the world cus they went to two shops is just utter bullshit. The people who pander to them clearly have no brain cells or any type of intelligence to believe their bull stery

Mar 7, 2024
She’s actually obsessed must be even bizzier for her between reading here and Tattle. BEEFY for one nobody has stalked you ,you big egotistical fool! I’ve had 3 male pals send her to me already laughing at how much of a catfish she is and one has seen her in the wild lately and was like she does not look like that 🤣🤣 obviously they have been warned and been told to spread the word as fast a she spreads her legs…
All I can hear is Gary Meikle ‘I don’t need no man’ 2 weeks later ‘kids this is ‘Rory’ 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤪🤪
lol loving that about spreading her legs 🤣🤣 she thinks she's something special and I hope she see the comments on here about what men are really saying about her !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha me to it’s actually hilarious men are worse than women and she is defo catfishing

Mar 7, 2024
I know. They make they’re so tired, or so bizzy. Especially that sevda one. She’s so bad for this too. Mentions her laptop to make it sound like she’s got loads to do. Steph constantly saying she’s so so bizzy to make it sound like she has loads on and shaimee saying they were all round the world cus they went to two shops is just utter bullshit. The people who pander to them clearly have no brain cells or any type of intelligence to believe their bull stery
The people who pander to them are just as bad ! They've no idea about working full or part time, running a house and making sure your family are looked after

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wish she would do a Tracy barlow remember she went up to her room n didn't come back down for about 3 years lol 🤣 then came down a totally different person like nothing even happend ..maybe she is taking tips for Tracy

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
lol loving that about spreading her legs 🤣🤣 she thinks she's something special and I hope she see the comments on here about what men are really saying about her !
Oh she will be she’s obsessed and she needs us all for more content 🤡 I can guarantee the only reason the egotistical man mad maniac has put that up about tinder is for Rory’s benefit so he can see she’s actively looking and possibly speaking to others and come here and get her quicker she is one sad desperate 🐮 . She needs to feel wanted all of the time what a way to live.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She really is the talk of Aberdeen. I was in home bargains today and people were talking about her and how she has phoned people’s work trying to get them fired. Then I went to the costa in next and again people on the table next to me were talking about her laughing about the steps on the plane being missing and just having a good laugh at how much of a mess and embarrassment she is!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Haha me to it’s actually hilarious men are worse than women and she is defo catfishing
Reminds me One of them girls from years ago n u would go around n the kids would n like daddy daddy n they would b like uck she wanted to call him then n u would just b like what about uncle Bobby from last week n the kids would fill u in how mummy said uncle Bobby had to leave as he shouted at mummy n called her a fat cow but it's ok mummy got us a new daddy he is daddy Dez n he is building mummy's new wardrobes that bought her n he bought me new toys too 🤣🤣🤣...yip one of them girls uses guys till they see through them

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really is the talk of Aberdeen. I was in home bargains today and people were talking about her and how she has phoned people’s work trying to get them fired. Then I went to the costa in next and again people on the table next to me were talking about her laughing about the steps on the plane being missing and just having a good laugh at how much of a mess and embarrassment she is!
Love that for her she is that thick she doesn’t realise folk are actually laughing at her and in no way jealous or obsessed with her it’s calling out her bullshit. Hope your reading her stephfanny, most of your Huns are not from here so can’t hear what’s being said about you in your home city.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She's got no hope with him ! He's secretly lapping up the attention from her but is she couldn't cope with wet wipe Rylan not coming up at the drop of a hat then she won't cope with a long distance relationship and he does shift work
Very valid point! Why chase a man even further away if it was just the distance she’s an absolute glue pot! She needs someone in that house permanently telling her she’s beautiful and amazing every day that’s what she needs to survive in a relationship she needs princess treatment when in reality she’s princess Fiona fae shrek

Status
Not open for further replies.