Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been a size 8 and a 22. Currently 14/16 having dropped from an 18. Vav is much bigger than I am but also she’s a lot shorter. She was opening gym gear and the packaging said XL. She’s absolutely sitting at a 16/18 at least & there’s nothing wrong with that, the size in your clothes doesn’t determine your true character & we all know she was a horrible vindictive narcissistic t at size 10 and still is now.. I’d be worrying about that Vav, not trying to hide your true size

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha who up trying to kid Steph you would be in a Aberdeen football DMs faster then your knickers would come down, she were lapping up the attention after C passing infront of the crowd, Aberdeen lad forum know exactly what a black widow spider you are 🤭🤭

IMG_1023.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That made me howl 😂😂😂😂😂
It is all part of it. My son was diagnosed with cancer when he was 8 and I stress ate. So I gained two stone but I’m at an age that I don’t care who thinks I’m fat. I wasn’t happy when I was at my smallest which was a size 8 I thought I was fat then too. It’s not a weight issue it’s a me issue. I’ve just got better at accepting me for me and my size as I got older.
Sorry to hear about your boy. Cancer is very close to my heart too. I hope he is doing well now? ❤️‍🩹

Hammer622

Apr 3, 2024
Livingston
Haha who up trying to kid Steph you would be in a Aberdeen football DMs faster then your knickers would come down, she were lapping up the attention after C passing infront of the crowd, Aberdeen lad forum know exactly what a black widow spider
Haha who up trying to kid Steph you would be in a Aberdeen football DMs faster then your knickers would come down, she were lapping up the attention after C passing infront of the crowd, Aberdeen lad forum know exactly what a black widow spider you are 🤭🤭
who is she trying to kid. Footballers aren’t her type 🤣🤣 just wee fairies from Livingston that make videos about pleating hair and packed lunch boxes. I forgot, shagging guys in their maws box room in Clydebank and stuffing pizza crunches down her throat is more her type. #justiceforchurchy. Hi from Tattle everyone, couldn’t resist any longer. I blame Trolly Roly.

Mar 8, 2024
who is she trying to kid. Footballers aren’t her type 🤣🤣 just wee fairies from Livingston that make videos about pleating hair and packed lunch boxes. I forgot, shagging guys in their maws box room in Clydebank and stuffing pizza crunches down her throat is more her type. #justiceforchurchy. Hi from Tattle everyone, couldn’t resist any longer. I blame Trolly Roly.
she only goes for anything with a pulse and it’s a bonus if they’ve got 💷

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
She does stomp like. And the way she carries herself make her look broader than she is. She just own her figure and crack on cus lying and breathing in isn’t doing her any favours
She stomps because she may well be curvy up top but I’ll be honest she is very big and swollen in her legs. She’s got what my sister has and that’s lipodema. Steph even had craters in her thighs when she was a lot slimmer. And that’s not me being critical of her but it is the truth. She can tart it up any way she wants but she’s a big quine. I also struggle with my weight but know when I have to cut right back. Like everyone I have been big and small but I don’t lie about it.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Yesssss 🤣💚

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
"Lack of structure" but it's fine when shes pulling max out of nursery to "jet off" to Ireland with M and taking nana macaroni to watch him while she sells cheap that no one wants. She doesn't know a thing about autism, or she just doesn't care enough to care for M properly.

Attachments

• IMG_4562.png
    IMG_4562.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 170

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hey lovely just seen this. I'm ok not been very well ill not bore uz with all my issues but I'll be fine lol and hopefully be back soon when I'm In the right frame of mind. Appreciate your concern though 💖💖
Aww Rolly 🥺 I hope you’re ok. You have been there when I needed it. Miss you crazy lot, especially my tired granny 🤣😉 is she still around xxx❤️

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
A pizza crunch n a shag on the fresh bedding his maw put on that day lol spiderman bedding really gets her moist..
N I bet wee lunchbox boy had thundercats bedding
He done thunder thighs on the thundercats 🤣🤣😁 lol 🤣 #box room bonking lol.. pov ur trying to b all classy but ur just so trashy lol some girls do anything for a chip roll these dayz

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Just found this, this was when he'd just died and she put out a statement saying he died with his family around him, which is a complete lie which we know.

Then about saying they were what "true love" was, she wouldn't know true love if it smacked her size 18 arse. What a shambles she is, loved him that much she was shagging his best pal. What a disgrace of a human being.

Attachments

• IMG_4564.jpeg
    IMG_4564.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 167
Mar 7, 2024
Just found this, this was when he'd just died and she put out a statement saying he died with his family around him, which is a complete lie which we know.

Then about saying they were what "true love" was, she wouldn't know true love if it smacked her size 18 arse. What a shambles she is, loved him that much she was shagging his best pal. What a disgrace of a human being.
She wouldn't know what true love was if it smacked her in the face !

Mar 7, 2024
We all know you and your huns read here Staphinator , by what's being said on the other platform, all the men are having a good laugh at your tinder profile and one man said he actually felt like burning his phone because he read your profile ! 🤣🤣 and no , no one on her or tattle made a profile of a man to look at your profile , men have friends on here and are updating us on your attempts at online dating

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah I wouldn’t be so kind about her carry on and personality like. That can go in the bin.
She has a lovely figure I think, I’d love to have it. Also your figure sounds amazing as well. I’m more of a jacket potato shape, no bun all belly and no boobs. I’m just a podge and I’m only 5”2 so I look even rounder 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ however steph has a good body and can wear most clothes and make them look good. She doesn’t need to lie about her size.
Another Steph fan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.