Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s actually obsessed must be even bizzier for her between reading here and Tattle. BEEFY for one nobody has stalked you ,you big egotistical fool! I’ve had 3 male pals send her to me already laughing at how much of a catfish she is and one has seen her in the wild lately and was like she does not look like that 🤣🤣 obviously they have been warned and been told to spread the word as fast a she spreads her legs…
All I can hear is Gary Meikle ‘I don’t need no man’ 2 weeks later ‘kids this is ‘Rory’ 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤪🤪
Iam obsessed I can't get enough of the s show 🤣🤣🤣 TRY HARDER ..I say more videos ..more se ..more face breakouts ..more deep breaths in when trying on clothes..more catapillar parties..more fake friend sleepovers..more videos with granny loves the gobble knob..more Loraine Kelly mummy videos..more lives with the BPerfuck big box light that made u look...well the way u look..mare tinder..plenty of pish .bumble n aww them dating sites ..mare cheese ball flirty Cameron Diaz..apan just geese mare please hen but just DAE BETTER n mare invisible man STALKING dae another wan ur in the hot pod he is in the field n he left a random Beanie hat but it ended up it wiz yours ...come on get tae it ..get aff yir ass n get BUZZZZZZZIE LIZZY...n less of the wane come on gee him a wee break that wanes filmed mare than the Kardashians but since u like the money tae u can be the Kardosh..ians

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
We all know you and your huns read here Staphinator , by what's being said on the other platform, all the men are having a good laugh at your tinder profile and one man said he actually felt like burning his phone because he read your profile ! 🤣🤣 and no , no one on her or tattle made a profile of a man to look at your profile , men have friends on here and are updating us on your attempts at online dating
Hope she ends up thinking she's meeting a big hunk n he is wee Barry fae bathgate 4 feet 9 loves a wee bet Fred n stinks of pish n wears Aldi trainers 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
1712081321482.png

😂😂 taken from TL. Look at the nick of her minder. I thought she’d have had a skinhead?
The filter was...well filtering 😉🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Iam obsessed I can't get enough of the s show 🤣🤣🤣 TRY HARDER ..I say more videos ..more se ..more face breakouts ..more deep breaths in when trying on clothes..more catapillar parties..more fake friend sleepovers..more videos with granny loves the gobble knob..more Loraine Kelly mummy videos..more lives with the BPerfuck big box light that made u look...well the way u look..mare tinder..plenty of pish .bumble n aww them dating sites ..mare cheese ball flirty Cameron Diaz..apan just geese mare please hen but just DAE BETTER n mare invisible man STALKING dae another wan ur in the hot pod he is in the field n he left a random Beanie hat but it ended up it wiz yours ...come on get tae it ..get aff yir ass n get BUZZZZZZZIE LIZZY...n less of the wane come on gee him a wee break that wanes filmed mare than the Kardashians but since u like the money tae u can be the Kardosh..ians
‘That made you look…. Well the way you look’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Mar 8, 2024
She stomps because she may well be curvy up top but I’ll be honest she is very big and swollen in her legs. She’s got what my sister has and that’s lipodema. Steph even had craters in her thighs when she was a lot slimmer. And that’s not me being critical of her but it is the truth. She can tart it up any way she wants but she’s a big quine. I also struggle with my weight but know when I have to cut right back. Like everyone I have been big and small but I don’t lie about it.
Yeah her thighs are hefty and that’s why she stomps. I’m not sure what lipodema is. Is your sister ok?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I've got a suggestion here right I know I s Steph but I want to help her oot ..right Steph see that pod yir dain your hot water therapy in right hear me oot member that big teapot aff the kids show that's not on any mare member the big yellow wan well it's up for sale would that not b great tae put that on the highway next to the field cause 1 it's dead roomie n 2 yi kin boil that big kettle right up on cold winter mornings cause yir going to catch a affa cauld hen just plug that in dive right in ..phone up the singing kettle n see if that's fur sale if not Argos dis wan ..don't thank me Iam just a fan hen that's aww doll...Iam just trying tae dae better

Status
Not open for further replies.