Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Lipodema is excessive fluid in a part of the body. In her case her legs. She won’t mind me saying this but like Steph she had legs like tree

trunks and a lot of dents that’s not just normal cellulite but huge dents like. She had legs like a water bed 😂 She had to wear pressure stockings for a while. She had legs a bit like this Chris Lilley character 😂
Oh god I see yeah. Steph’s legs are very similar to this. Have her legs gone back to pre lipodema? Or are they still the same

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
We all know you and your huns read here Staphinator , by what's being said on the other platform, all the men are having a good laugh at your tinder profile and one man said he actually felt like burning his phone because he read your profile ! 🤣🤣 and no , no one on her or tattle made a profile of a man to look at your profile , men have friends on here and are updating us on your attempts at online dating
I like staphinator 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Oh god I see yeah. Steph’s legs are very similar to this. Have her legs gone back to pre lipodema? Or are they still the same
That have gone back now but she occasionally still has a swelling and needs her stockings. She still has no definition to her legs. It used to be that bad she couldn’t wear shoes for two days after a flight god bless her.

Mar 8, 2024
That have gone back now but she occasionally still has a swelling and needs her stockings. She still has no definition to her legs. It used to be that bad she couldn’t wear shoes for two days after a flight god bless her.
Ah that’s awful your poor sister. Must be so hard to live with. Poor girl xx

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hope this works for those of you that want to see the video. She is such a riddy
Definitely not watching 🙃 nah she isn't watching I mean come on if she was watching Iam sure she would do a musical video n put on a whole show ..so Iam not sticking up for her but I have to say no I don't think she reads this..she is telling the truth on this one 🤔👏👏👏👏🤣

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Haha who up trying to kid Steph you would be in a Aberdeen football DMs faster then your knickers would come down, she were lapping up the attention after C passing infront of the crowd, Aberdeen lad forum know exactly what a black widow spider you are 🤭🤭

IMG_1023.jpeg
Hahahaha she wishes she could bag a footballer 😂😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I don’t comment on weight or looks. But I know she ain’t a 12, or a 14! She looked good in the last outfit, she’s got a good waist. She’s got a womanly figure, curves in the right places. However, she ain’t a 12! Fact.

Shes cutting about that bedroom like a sims character with no neck, and shoulders for earrings. She’s going to hurt herself one day 😂

Lifting her shoulders to give them definition is rounding her back and making her broad AF. When she just relaxes into her figure she carries her weight fine. Its lies weighing her down!!!

Own your size Steph, no one gives a jot what your label says except you. We don’t need you to gaslight us in to thinking you’re a 12. I know you’re not.
As a mother of a daughter you’re claiming to try and influence, be truthful or leave the kids alone.
Shoulders for earrings 🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aww I've not spoken to her for ages luv. I hope your doing ok are you still on TL? What threads where u usually on 💖
Miss my tired granny 😉 we’re all doing ok, just somethings going on with the kids but I’m dealing the best I can. I was only ever one the one, can’t say what one 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ it give away who I am. I read but haven’t logged in as I don’t know if I can change my username. Trying to tell you without telling you 🤣 that Natalie fae Poland is a hoor 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Aye. She likes to carry them about in her hand bag!

I know we should do 48 hours radio silence and see what she makes for content… I’d like to think she starts documenting how many times the cows lay a cow pat 😆
Let me know if you guys are interested, we will call it a social experiment…. We could even talk about anything else rather than her ….

Status
Not open for further replies.