Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Miss my tired granny 😉 we’re all doing ok, just somethings going on with the kids but I’m dealing the best I can. I was only ever one the one, can’t say what one 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ it give away who I am. I read but haven’t logged in as I don’t know if I can change my username. Trying to tell you without telling you 🤣 that Natalie fae Poland is a hoor 🤣
Aw luv I hope the kids are OK ❤ I know what thread now im gona have to read thru them see if I can see which one u r lol I feel terrible that I can't think but my brain is like mashed potato at the best best of times 🤣 ❤❤

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She'd bore the balls clean off them.
Any man would be digging their own grave getting with her, she will tear their reputation down with hers so the only way she’s getting anyone is if they’re from a different country or not from around here and don’t know what a nasty cow she is until it’s too late! I see a pattern developing since her last 2 relationships were exactly that. She is the definition of an ick any decent man would run a mile 🚩 displaying her life on social media, she maybe looks good in her filtered and edited photos but once they see what she really looks like in person with her squint nose and drag queen eyebrows they’d take one look and think do that!

Mar 7, 2024
So jealous of her dad dance moves showing off her bare rented house with no blinds and that tree trunk legs with the jeans that dig in behind her lipo knees. Must say the ugly croc dupes and the skanky nails finish the look right off
She is just a mink and her house has no soul, very bland . It's not a house that's lived in, it's too clinical , houses should be homes and lived in

Mar 7, 2024
Any man would be digging their own grave getting with her, she will tear their reputation down with hers so the only way she’s getting anyone is if they’re from a different country or not from around here and don’t know what a nasty cow she is until it’s too late! I see a pattern developing since her last 2 relationships were exactly that. She is the definition of an ick any decent man would run a mile 🚩 displaying her life on social media, she maybe looks good in her filtered and edited photos but once they see what she really looks like in person with her squint nose and drag queen eyebrows they’d take one look and think do that!
They'd think who's this heifer ? When she turns up for a 'date'

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We’re sad fish wife’s now ☺️☺️☺️ and you so are bothered Steph or you wouldn’t be doing another post about trolls AGAIN seems like the only content you get likes and comments how sad
IMG_1024.png

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
We’re sad fish wife’s now ☺️☺️☺️ and you so are bothered Steph or you wouldn’t be doing another post about trolls AGAIN seems like the only content you get likes and comments how sad
IMG_1024.png
Yip she’s the one obsessed with us!!
Radio silence tomorrow about baggy Fanny the morn! We shall talk about anything but her 😂 for 48 hours

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_1024.png
Wonder what her come back to that is, not just women who have a bad word to say! If animals could talk I bet her old dog and guinea pigs would call her a cow as well!!

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
IMG_1024.png
The fanny is sh*****g her ain a**se that much she thinks it’s players discussing her when it’s the fans….deed and deeply embarrassed for her 😂😂😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Hello Lassies, back from my travels 🚐. I deactivated so I wouldn't be tempted to type like a maniac ignoring the family, now reactivated and raring to go🥳
See nowt has changed. Same s different day.
Staph needs to learn to never point fingers at others unless she has clean hands.
List of people to blame.. Barbers, trolls, SAD SAD woman who need a good seeing to by their men who quite possibly are connecting with her or others on tinder. Did I get that right???
Yawwwnn😴

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hello Lassies, back from my travels 🚐. I deactivated so I wouldn't be tempted to type like a maniac ignoring the family, now reactivated and raring to go🥳
See nowt has changed. Same s different day.
Staph needs to learn to never point fingers at others unless she has clean hands.
List of people to blame.. Barbers, trolls, SAD SAD woman who need a good seeing to by their men who quite possibly are connecting with her or others on tinder. Did I get that right???
Yawwwnn😴
Motorhome? You kept that quiet..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.