Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Am I living on another planet?? 🤪 ‘first shien order’ but delivered to her old address 😭🤣 is this t really no well in the heed… I see in the comments people saying it’s her fault but I only seen one saying if it’s your first order why is it your old address 😭 Vag hen you need to go bk to your old day job but from what I gather you were s at that too 😆

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Ha ha she comes with a kebab n a 2ltr btl of irn Bru full fat ofcourse lol 🤣 that's a good wan I liked that.
She comes wearing hold in pants n lycra jeans n her hoose is Barbies pip pad n she gets aboot on the pink mobility scooter cause her fat knees
Ken Harley Davidson is lying on the sofa with a btl of jack Daniels gave up on life n barbie is not giving 2 fu..cks that she has pushed him 2 the edge
She is too bizzie filming barbie hauls while skipper aka lils has f..cked off to G I joes hoose cause her maws too bizzie fin a box of quality street on the carpet
But she's the main barbie all the other Barbies are just obsessed with her 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_0784.jpeg

Spot on Anne 👏🏽👏🏽 the amount of people calling big beefy bully pants out is awesome 😍 Que the ‘I didn’t mean it that way woe is me video’ loving this for you beefy more and more people are seeing you for what you are

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yeah she is a liar so hard to know when she is telling the truth. She’s a joke of a human being. I cringe for her daily. She thinks she is this amazing jet setting super star, when in reality she is just beefy from Scotland. Not Jenny from the block 😂😂
You know when she’s lying, cause her lips are moving!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So just found out the fat w bumped into the girls hair she stripped ( 9 year old Barrie’s daughter) in boux avenue.. the girl was on her phone and felt someone staring at her so she looked up only to find the ugly piece of s behind her walking out the shop shouting Lils that’s that fing b 🤣🤣 the girl is 19.. now this young girl can well and truly hold her herself but was shocked and just walked in to the shop but was so pissed off that she didn’t say anything to her.. anyway as the girl walked into the shop all the staff was slagging her off and “the girl” said get yourselfs on tattle 🤣🤣 they were saying oh it was Aberdeen Beyoncé 🤣🤣 and pure ripping the s out of her… she is so hated isn’t she… I just wish the girl was with her mother 🤣🤣👊🏼
I’d lay her out flat if I read on here she called me daughter that. I mean that wholeheartedly 😌

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I’d lay her out flat if I read on here she called me daughter that. I mean that wholeheartedly 😌
Big time the wi lass would manage that herself but she was just so shocked at first! I mean if you saw that mess out in the wild you would be 🤣 she wouldn’t dare have said anything if any family member of the wi lass was with her! They all have major beef with beefy herself so she is playing with fire

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Big time the wi lass would manage that herself but she was just so shocked at first! I mean if you saw that mess out in the wild you would be 🤣 she wouldn’t dare have said anything if any family member of the wi lass was with her! They all have major beef with beefy herself so she is playing with fire
And I’d play fire with fire, I’ve been known to cause some scenes when it comes to my daughter. My daughter is 17 this year so not far off that girls age, triggers me massively. If big beefeater uttered a word I’d have her hung by the tongue. I hope the mother catches up with her 😇
Just hits different when it’s your kid. She’s been kicking about for too long without the back end of someone’s hand that’s for sure!

Mind she made a video about who would bully her son? Not with her and L about… alright for her to bully someone else’s kid. But that’s all she’s got the balls to go for, kids.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Iam obsessed I can't get enough of the s show 🤣🤣🤣 TRY HARDER ..I say more videos ..more se ..more face breakouts ..more deep breaths in when trying on clothes..more catapillar parties..more fake friend sleepovers..more videos with granny loves the gobble knob..more Loraine Kelly mummy videos..more lives with the BPerfuck big box light that made u look...well the way u look..mare tinder..plenty of pish .bumble n aww them dating sites ..mare cheese ball flirty Cameron Diaz..apan just geese mare please hen but just DAE BETTER n mare invisible man STALKING dae another wan ur in the hot pod he is in the field n he left a random Beanie hat but it ended up it wiz yours ...come on get tae it ..get aff yir ass n get BUZZZZZZZIE LIZZY...n less of the wane come on gee him a wee break that wanes filmed mare than the Kardashians but since u like the money tae u can be the Kardosh..ians
I'm in bulk here !! You should be on the fin stage!!! 😂 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.