did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
When Iam getting roasted over every social media platform n dating site
Season 9 Baby GIF by The Office

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I'm convinced that something went down in Belfast last trip away. She was hot a happy bunny when she returned and been spiralling since!
And there's a big event at bperfect in Glasgow with a good few "influencers" present according to the promo! She would not turn down an event like that especially with feckin su there. I could be wrong but I do think Brendon has either dropped her or asked her to stay away for a bit after the s show of a live in Belfast. It can't be doing his brand any good having her on board and I think he is starting to see it. Im addition to that, Ashleigh did a promo on the palette and she did a fab job no filter, easy step by step for folk who find eyeshadow tricky and she spoke of the product well.

Steph also said she asked her manager if she had anything coming up and then booked her holiday to Spain. Yet a brand she promotes has an event and a fairly big one by looks of poster which tattle have shared and she ain't there. I could be wrong though.
Annalivia Hynds has her own collab products coming out with BPerfect now before Vavs 😂 watch staffys sink like a lead balloon. Annalivia is well liked and doesn’t cake it on like filter face

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s not like the frash froott from tascooo that she buys for sure.
She hasn’t got one redeeming feature. She walks around like she’s this gift to the world! She thinks everyone owes her something. Like when she got that delivery in the hotel but she didn’t change the address she expected him to come to the actual address and was fuming. It was her fault. She cannot take responsibility for her actions and her huns tell her that’s acceptable. Just like shaimee. They’re as bad as each other
Oh no she’s not like that or the FRASH FROOTT FROM SPAIN🤣🤣🤣 she has always and I mean always been like that. Wants people to drop everything for her and god if the don’t wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.