Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
white chicks GIF
Terry Crews Eating GIF by BET
white chicks laughing GIF
actual holiday footage of the 2 white dicks
white chicks GIF
No they are too fing funny van and aimless are not!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It was 'paid' into her own bank account before being donated but its mysteriously disappeared then her mother mad pammy said in a comment on tik tok that the hairdresser shop where the event was held , didn't hand over the charity buckets! She then deleted the comment !
Yes the donation page on line all that went into Steph bank acc. There was a fundraiser at the shop Steph worked at was a whole day thing. It was not the hairdresser she was accusing cause the head of foa was there. Anyway local businesses also had some buckets that’s who Pam was accusing. Then deleted it and goes maybe all the buckets did get handed in.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So in her twisted sad way she got the article taken down ? But at least loads of folk got to see it and comment , mad pammy will be feeling smug with her lil'kellie shoes on ! lol
The latest article in the evening express has also been silenced and they have limited comments. Over 800 comments to view though, Pam and Diane have been at it dirty deleting again I see. Are they not sick of her se by now too? She’s a fing liability! No wonder their cheeks are dragging on the ground and look like they’ve aged 20 years. Imagine trying to keep up with her secrets and lies and covering up for her all these years!

Mar 8, 2024
Yes the donation page on line all that went into Steph bank acc. There was a fundraiser at the shop Steph worked at was a whole day thing. It was not the hairdresser she was accusing cause the head of foa was there. Anyway local businesses also had some buckets that’s who Pam was accusing. Then deleted it and goes maybe all the buckets did get handed in.
Wow she’s a disgrace and so is her ma

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The old hag shouldn’t be so smug I didn’t see any other negativity like vav got towards any of that other influencers…a little for Mrs M cause she’s a bit of a twunt but ALL that comments were for vaveroncye 😂
And look at what happened to Mrs M the husband was back offshore and she was dropped by her management because the work dried up - she‘s a t but hasn’t done things anywhere near as bad as beefy has! She still gets her little aff links in the wee Tory granny dresser she is 👵🏻 she’s now back on YouTube so she’s earning an income for sure. Her dividends from that last tax yuurrr would’ve paid for her new kitchen too 😉

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She did ! She proposed to him as he was going through chemo. They got their wedding paid for as Vav played the sympathy card and was never out of the paper begging for this and that !
I remember this well, local story that had everyone rooting for them. I couldn’t quite put my finger on her but I donated to the cause and was sad to hear the news that he’d later passed. Then fast forward she appeared one day on my TikTok for you page dancing around like an idiot and could see right through her. She had everyone fooled, the poisonous rat. Just like she does now with her followers, but they will soon see too in time. She can’t keep up the act for long

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
The latest article in the evening express has also been silenced and they have limited comments. Over 800 comments to view though, Pam and Diane have been at it dirty deleting again I see. Are they not sick of her se by now too? She’s a fing liability! No wonder their cheeks are dragging on the ground and look like they’ve aged 20 years. Imagine trying to keep up with her secrets and lies and covering up for her all these years!
At this point in time , I'm beginning to think there is something genetically in bred / wrong with them !

Mar 7, 2024
I remember this well, local story that had everyone rooting for them. I couldn’t quite put my finger on her but I donated to the cause and was sad to hear the news that he’d later passed. Then fast forward she appeared one day on my TikTok for you page dancing around like an idiot and could see right through her. She had everyone fooled, the poisonous rat. Just like she does now with her followers, but they will soon see too in time. She can’t keep up the act for long
It was very sad and it's like she doesn't care . Yeah her mask will slip !

Mar 7, 2024
The whole family couldn't lie straight if they tried ! And loads of toys got donated to the Sen group Pammy ran at a community centre but they seem to have disappeared as well 🙈🙈

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The whole family couldn't lie straight if they tried ! And loads of toys got donated to the Sen group Pammy ran at a community centre but they seem to have disappeared as well 🙈🙈
Yes I know. Think some went into M room. She soon gave that up did she because she was so so bizzy she could just not do it anymore

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They are vile people and Vav's other brother doesn't talk to any of them either ! So what does that tell you
Yes I know says it all. He is close to his dad they was at his wedding. Speaks volumes that does it. Remember tho her dad called her vile and you don’t know the real Steph. That was to c when he was really poorly

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yes I know. Think some went into M room. She soon gave that up did she because she was so so bizzy she could just not do it anymore
People would ask on her lives all the time if she was still doing the sen group after that and she would get short with them that’s when I seen her nasty side. She’s constantly speaking to her followers like s I don’t know how more can’t see it

Status
Not open for further replies.