Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The latest article in the evening express has also been silenced and they have limited comments. Over 800 comments to view though, Pam and Diane have been at it dirty deleting again I see. Are they not sick of her se by now too? She’s a fing liability! No wonder their cheeks are dragging on the ground and look like they’ve aged 20 years. Imagine trying to keep up with her secrets and lies and covering up for her all these years!
There’s a fair history of lies in their family, it’s second nature, but I agree you’d think they’d be sick of cleaning up her mess.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
But you do beefy 😂😂🤣 along with your crazy nana and mad ma you all care!!! 🤪

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 117
Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
That’s a hell of a long journey for M, car travel, flight and then transfer? Very stressful, I hope not for M but I hope for Fanny! Sure we will ALL hear about it, especially as he needs his routine ???She won’t care if it’s stressful as long as she gets her holiday, no thoughts for M
This 💯💯 she bangs on and on about how he needs routine but then does that journey for him and I’m presuming he will have to be off Nursrey next Monday. Screams for inclusion and wants his place in asn school but keeps him off all the time. So much parents would kill for that school place. 🤬🤬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She does indeed. Shagged her brother in law, had threesomes with family friends, and also narcissist and a thief, I could go on……that’s why Vav can do no wrong, how can Nana give her a hard time after the crap she’s been up to.
Her family friends 😱😳😱 bloody Nora. I’ve not heard that, I know about the brother in law. She was not even sure what brother was the father. Exactly and that’s why Steph has turned out like that cause of her mum and nana

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This 💯💯 she bangs on and on about how he needs routine but then does that journey for him and I’m presuming he will have to be off Nursrey next Monday. Screams for inclusion and wants his place in asn school but keeps him off all the time. So much parents would kill for that school place. 🤬🤬
Then off to Disney on the 18th. That boy won’t know if he’s coming or going

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She does indeed. Shagged her brother in law, had threesomes with family friends, and also narcissist and a thief, I could go on……that’s why Vav can do no wrong, how can Nana give her a hard time after the crap she’s been up to.
Threesome n nana just Disney sound right in the one sentence but suppose neither does grand daughter n c*nt

Mar 11, 2024
uk
That’s a hell of a long journey for M, car travel, flight and then transfer? Very stressful, I hope not for M but I hope for Fanny! Sure we will ALL hear about it, especially as he needs his routine ???She won’t care if it’s stressful as long as she gets her holiday, no thoughts for M
Exactly this! The thing is, she even stopped at McDonald’s sat there and ate it, which would have made the journey even worse and longer for him - as he’s still strapped into a seat. Why not take some snacks in the car, you know like her perfect packed lunches she does him, and wait to feed him at the airport a proper meal, where he can at least walk about and stretch his legs for longer time. But no, big greedy beefy needs to earn some coin with her McDonald’s video, knowing fine well Aimee does well on her McDonald’s videos. Money before Ms needs - yet again!

Mar 7, 2024
She doesn't care about Max and how stressful the journey is . That's poor lad isn't going to settle tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.