Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Book a holiday with someone I hate but oh the views ..oh I how I love when a plan falls into place
Follow Back Sex And The City GIF

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Holiday time guys!!!

Maccy Ds: check
Cream your knickers over a breakfast bun: check
Brag on tik tok/insta: check
Plan an elaborate story full of drama: in drafts
Babysitter sorted: check
Be a C U Next Tuesday: check!

Have a s time Stefanny! I'm sure you and your pal will be out prowling for a quick servicing behind a bar!! I hope you get crabs!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
No way has she only took M and left L at home? 😩 if she has, she really is the lowest of the low. I thought she was taking M to Disney? If anything she should be spending some 1-1 time with L, no wonder she always has a face on
I think she is there actually just rightly so opting out of being filmed and used for views. She will 100% be babysitter.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She’s a fing Pig when she eats. Why are the eyes rolling to the back of her head over a crappy McDonalds? Also why when she talks does she always bang her fist into her hand or bang the worktop and tap on things? It drives me insane. Everything about her is aggressive she’s horrible.

Can’t wait for the ‘WOW, You can get FRASH FROOT from the supermarket.

fing Phileas Fogg my arse

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a fing Pig when she eats. Why are the eyes rolling to the back of her head over a crappy McDonalds? Also why when she talks does she always bang her fist into her hand or bang the worktop and tap on things? It drives me insane. Everything about her is aggressive she’s horrible.

I didn’t notice the fist thing in her maccies video now you said it I re watched and it’s so annoying.

What was that face at the start of the video. Why does she insist on talking with her mouth full. And the eye rolling is just unnecessary. She clearly thinks it is attractive as she keeps doing it

Mar 11, 2024
uk

She is a fing pig, there’s no other description for it/her. This is 100% why the ED is complete and utter BS

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Airport drama.. what is this time?

I’m guessing the sunflower lanyard has been ignored, she’s had to queue (do they not know who she is?!) and Max has had a meltdown BUT I’d say that’s her fault for choosing a flight at 4:20pm when there was actually 2 other flights today for Malaga!
Cheapest option later in the day …. Miss moneybags clearly is struggling 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Exactly this! The thing is, she even stopped at McDonald’s sat there and ate it, which would have made the journey even worse and longer for him - as he’s still strapped into a seat. Why not take some snacks in the car, you know like her perfect packed lunches she does him, and wait to feed him at the airport a proper meal, where he can at least walk about and stretch his legs for longer time. But no, big greedy beefy needs to earn some coin with her McDonald’s video, knowing fine well Aimee does well on her McDonald’s videos. Money before Ms needs - yet again!
She makes out McDonald’s is some prime place that no one can travel to or afford?like it’s unreachable ? Is McDonald’s paying these pathetic people to orgasm over there burgers?? It’s so so odd. Doesn’t make me wanna have a McDonald seeing the size of her arse!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.