Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
That eye rolling on very bite of her McDonald’s roll she looks deranged
Making crazy faces like that eye rolling in the back of her head every time does not mean it’s good
She looks in pain
Looks like Jaws going in for the kill🦈. Queue the cello... Eyes rolled back in the head, then chomp down with the big white gnashers.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Okay Did yi aye... Nowhere near your songwriting genius ( being in the Burt Baccarach league that you are) but,... rolling up my sleeves... Drumroll maestro..
To the tune of Y Viva Espana

🎵Oh!! This year they're off to sunny Spain
Oh do help the Spaniards!!
They've taken the Costa del Sol plane
Please pray for the Spaniards🙏
If they go poolside for their tan
Keep an arm lock on your man. Ole🎵💃

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

This is the type of person Aberdeen and the shire should be supporting she seems like so down to earth unlike horrible vavron who doesn’t take account for anything she has done throughout her life, how she can go about Aberdeen like she is something big I’ll never know I would be in hiding

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wtf is she doing in that video on the plane , she's properly invading his space making him kiss her , so strange. If my boys (4 and 1) don't want to kiss me , I'd never force my face into theirs, but I wouldn't do anything that she's done 🤢

His wee giggle but, poor boy. Heart breaks for him having a scummy mummy
It’s tragic trying to force your kids to kiss you and isn’t he allowed to just enjoy the flight without a phone in his face.

Mar 8, 2024
What is that plane video?! Their interactions are so forced, the poor kid. She couldn’t look at herself enough. Why can’t she just not film these things and actually let him have this time with her and not have her phone shoved in his face. She does all this for “you’re such a good mum” comments. It’s all for attention. Her and Aimee are not genuine at all. They seek the validation off others to make them feel better about their sty parenting.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What is that plane video?! Their interactions are so forced, the poor kid. She couldn’t look at herself enough. Why can’t she just not film these things and actually let him have this time with her and not have her phone shoved in his face. She does all this for “you’re such a good mum” comments. It’s all for attention. Her and Aimee are not genuine at all. They seek the validation off others to make them feel better about their sty parenting.
It’s strange that she has to be all over him, she’s mauling his face and it’s so bloody weird. My little one has autism and doesn’t like kisses but loves hugs - i never go to kiss him unless he instigates it when he hugs me. It’s weird to force a child to kiss you, and she’s literally got her big gob wide open trying to keep kissing his mouth poor kid 😩😩 LET HIM BREATHE

Mar 8, 2024
It’s strange that she has to be all over him, she’s mauling his face and it’s so bloody weird. My little one has autism and doesn’t like kisses but loves hugs - i never go to kiss him unless he instigates it when he hugs me. It’s weird to force a child to kiss you, and she’s literally got her big gob wide open trying to keep kissing his mouth poor kid 😩😩 LET HIM BREATHE
Yeah her mouth is all over him. And he’s at the window so he has nowhere to go to get away from her. It really is weird but it’s all for the comments and likes

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Big hippo mouth with all her fillings on show again. Needing some validation are we? “oh Steph you’re such a good mum for filming yourself giving your child affection and invading your non verbal child’s space and privacy constantly by filming him, thanks for showing us” said the huns

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I'm hearing this morning L is not there. I don't know how true that is though. Surely she didn't leave her at home! I also heard from the same source that L isn't living with her mum. Again not sure how true but she is in Aberdeen going between nana, dad and Pam. 15 years old and going to different houses that's a massive concern if its true!

I also see the pushchair is back. 🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240408_232246.jpg
Giving the other maws at the Rufty Tufty Club kiddies disco the stink eye cos theyve no included them in the Cha Cha slide.
Bliddy hilarious 🤣😂😂😂🤪

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why does she always have to use special assistance I have a child with autism and we just go thru security like anyone else does why wait an hour and 15 mins she just wanted to skip the Que I always think of special assistance for someone who can’t can’t walk far etc she is just a lazy parent who wants special treatment max could of sat in his buggy and saved the who stupid content about airport drama, there was probably heaps of folk needing assistance at Glasgow airport

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000coaf0d7og65te4127vt0.mp4
    25.2 MB
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Why does she always have to use special assistance I have a child with autism and we just go thru security like anyone else does why wait an hour and 15 mins she just wanted to skip the Que I always think of special assistance for someone who can’t can’t walk far etc she is just a lazy parent who wants special treatment max could of sat in his buggy and saved the who stupid content about airport drama, there was probably heaps of folk needing assistance at Glasgow airport
But she thinks she bliddy famous and it’s attention for her she’s unwell

Mar 8, 2024
Backfired this time! And I’m glad, self entitled t thinks she’s got to have this assistance but any parent with a sen child will assess what’s happening and decide what’s best. Not her, has to make this song and dance again

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I just can't keep up or have the time on the threads but just went on to have a quick peek ! ( vowed I'd stay off her page with this holiday circus that will happen ) Low n behold mother of the year on the plane with her son commenting inc . " great job mama " 🤮 Wasn't that a few days ago when sending / your trolls sending vile text messages to people . The side they don't know . A true Narc that doesn't have a conscience / own their behaviour . Bleeping 🐄 !

Status
Not open for further replies.