Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Latest videos yeah max is a champ but it’s not because of you vav it’s because of the folk at his nursery you don’t do or take him anywhere in Aberdeen or the shire so when this holiday is over he will be stuck with a iPad in his face.showing off for a post on Tik tok doesn’t make you mother of the year 😝
She will still take the glory for that! Cause she is the best mum ever! Well that’s what her fake accounts have to tell her as that’s what’s they are being paid for 😆

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Just catching up on our BIG Benalmadena momma. How much is she exploiting M again for views and to get more followers attracted? It’s disgusting how much she’s using him as her cash cow after saying she was scaling it back due to the safety of her children. Using his Autism , his CP again she is a total disgrace of a mother and doesn’t give a s about that kids and only how much £ and recognition she’s getting she makes me sick. Once the engagement and followers are up again I predict she will go back to just punting se make up and sitting eye fing herself.
Since you read here lard arse you are looking the worst you ever have and I love that for you because I know much much you must hate it! what a state 😘😂😂😂
I wonder when she will say she is now a size 12 to 14 because of her holiday eating 😂 slowly moving up to the next fake size! We all know you are a size 18 vav it’s ok you can share clothes with Diana and borrow Pam’s size 22 soon

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Yes that’s true mad Pam was heard saying vav plan she wanted to do her own beauty line in the end 🫣🫣

Kylie Jenner better watch out Aberdeen Beyoncé is going to take over and mad Pam will be the momanger 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come on ladies and or gents?What would she call it? Look tit with vav? Block the hate? Collection 37 +4? Your all just jealous?
No filter?

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I wonder when she will say she is now a size 12 to 14 because of her holiday eating 😂 slowly moving up to the next fake size! We all know you are a size 18 vav it’s ok you can share clothes with Diana and borrow Pam’s size 22 soon
Never she magically stays a 10/12 despite getting bigger and bigger it’s bliddy laughable and yet she’s the biggest she’s been ever. Also why the hell does she have to stomp so much that latest vid with M shes stomping towards the camera 🤣 she’s so butch isn’t she. Big butch vavonce 🧔‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Never she magically stays a 10/12 despite getting bigger and bigger it’s bliddy laughable and yet she’s the biggest she’s been ever. Also why the hell does she have to stomp so much that latest vid with M shes stomping towards the camera 🤣 she’s so butch isn’t she. Big butch vavonce 🧔‍♀️
She used to be bigger! I remember! 😆

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
How much has she edited her arm and face in this pic with the slimming filter 😂😂 can see next to the sunglasses
IMG_0479.png
Haha you can see the edits

Status
Not open for further replies.