Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
W
There’s a video she is boasting about the other house and she looks at Harley and says “I can’t hardly believe it either” and then does this stupid laugh. He knew she was lying and still went along with this. It’s so annoying the way she says this too. She an absolute dose
I often wonder if he didn’t know she was lying. I think that was part of the reason they split because he found out she was a hooring compulsive liar 🤥 Come on Harley spill the beans 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And why do people hate you staff? 😆
Put the stolen charity money back, and stop lying about your size, stop exploiting your son online for money. That’s just a few things why there is hate 😂
Also stop saying everyone is jealous, stop being a fame hungry t, stop ruining your children’s life’s with your phone on 24/7 well mind you L gets her privacy only cause she has a voice.

Stop trying to be something special cause you’re not. You are just a mink and will always be a mink.

STOP THE LIES

that’s my wee input 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
That video about hating me doesn’t make you a better person as she sets up her phone to parade her disabled child /cash cow/ favourite child/ towards the camera…. This is WHY you’re hated in a nutshell.

You are nothing but a negative witch Steph, try and be a more positive person. Take accountability for you own actions?

You’re on your holidays clapping back to ‘trolls’ you read here because you can’t help yourself. No one is making you read this stuff.

If you truly love yourself as much as you say you wouldn’t bother clapping back at all.

Your true followers can’t be arsed with clap backs and negativity. But we know you’re just here for us babes 💋 xxx

Stop parading your kid… protect him like a true mother.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Steph who, ekin who has a new best mate 🤣🤣
IMG_1294.png
Steph will be RAGING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Que the video of what they will eat at the airport… that’s all the content she can offer, breakfast, lunch, supper, coffee and snacks, followed by sad videos as she is the only “single” parent of a child with autism, then the ads come on so the huns support her by buying her tat.
Clearly buying followers! Have a wee look, lots of her followers, faceless, no followers and no one follows them. #winnerforsure 😂
Or troll accounts 😈😈😈😈

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Her arse has always always been massive. Folk use to say, she’s a big lass but she’s got a Bonny face 😂 and now we know know she has a stinking attitude
It was her larger ass that made her have an ed🤣🤣🤣🤣 so she said someone said god your ass is large or some se like that she said was a family member. Then the next story was that was girls in school saying she should not eat the tuna sandwich

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Went to read Aimee’s thread and fell down a hole 😵 I don’t know much about the girl as I don’t keep up with her antics.
I see Steph is only responding to haters now as who gives a do about the huns who are responsible for giving her those opportunities. Their annual thanks has been done, back to toxicity, clap backs and woe is me.
What’s M got to do with haters? Nothing. He’s just there to earn her 50p per 1000 views. A caption like that I’d expect a cringey videos of her rolling about some sand, kissing the camera… oh…

Light behind you never transfers well on camera. Girth.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She just loves acting like she’s a celebrity. It’s hilarious. I do think the ‘coven of cnuts’ threatened him though.
Yes prob have. All her exs she has made there life hell after they have finished with her. Greg the dolphin she called his work and said he was well doing things he should not be to L

Status
Not open for further replies.