Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
jealous Look at her butt GIF

Her n Amie practicing showing love to others on holiday 🤪

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Was that the other dad for lil?
Well L has had a few step daddy’s think 11

The one on the birth certificate was Steph bf at the time. She knew he was not the dad she got a dna when pregnant but anyway he went on. That ended when L was less than a year old. Then she got in touch with L real dad who she sees. She has not seen that man since she was a baby.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Went to read Aimee’s thread and fell down a hole 😵 I don’t know much about the girl as I don’t keep up with her antics.
I see Steph is only responding to haters now as who gives a do about the huns who are responsible for giving her those opportunities. Their annual thanks has been done, back to toxicity, clap backs and woe is me.
What’s M got to do with haters? Nothing. He’s just there to earn her 50p per 1000 views. A caption like that I’d expect a cringey videos of her rolling about some sand, kissing the camera… oh…

Light behind you never transfers well on camera. Girth.
I can’t bare myself to do it but I think I might just to have a wee look 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
jealous Look at her butt GIF

Her n Amie practicing showing love to others on holiday 🤪
My man has really fed me off the last 24 hours and I can barely even bring myself to talk to him. He’s grovelling currently and said something to me to try get me out my Aries induced stubborn standoff. I said to myself in my head ‘did ye aye’. But that just lead me to start thinking about you and your comments and almost broke my resting b face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.