Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
1000024958.jpg
this grips my actual s!! Hes your SON!! Not your AUTISTIC SON!! she labels him at every turn! Wouldn't be so bad if she was giving advice or help to other families of autistic children but she hasn't got a fecking clue!! But the more she pushes the autism card the more views!! She's sick!! I hope when Max is old enough and hopefully finds his voice he constantly introduces her as his dickhead mother!
It’s really sickening he isn’t just max and it’s utterly disgusting that she keeps doing it your mother and nana should be having a word Steph if you read here you disgust me DO BETTER!

Mar 8, 2024
1000024958.jpg
this grips my actual s!! Hes your SON!! Not your AUTISTIC SON!! she labels him at every turn! Wouldn't be so bad if she was giving advice or help to other families of autistic children but she hasn't got a fecking clue!! But the more she pushes the autism card the more views!! She's sick!! I hope when Max is old enough and hopefully finds his voice he constantly introduces her as his dickhead mother!
I saw this and was thinking she makes it his whole personality. It’s all she mentions when she talks about him. He’s your son you dope. No need to keep adding autistic to it. He’s your son! That’s it. She uses it all for views and sympathy. He gets his space and privacy invaded so she can get her validation of her nobhead huns!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Absolutely no routine that she claims he needs I wouldn’t even take my kids away 3 days after they have just got back from a holiday he wont know has hit him plus I don’t think Aberdeen has flights to Paris so will be another drive to another airport to moan about.
I know, he will just be getting used to his own bed again and bam she’s uprooting again, and she wonders why he has so many meltdowns and lashes out, because he doesn’t know where his home actually is, he’s passed from pillar to post at home and then gets dragged all over with her like a puppet. It’s so so sad for him.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
1000024958.jpg
Is Max autistic! I wouldn’t have known as she never mentions it 🙄😂

Mar 7, 2024
So her latest on their last day why does she needs to say everything is good for Autistic and sensory kids you could just say kids Steph also I am surprised you aren’t just giving max a gummie that seems to knocked him out for the flight home, also no socks in the play area even the one outside in the sun for his feet, you do know their is things in Aberdeen/aberdenshire Macduff has an fab aquarium and also plenty soft play you never take him anywhere but on hols she take him no bother. And also if your driving home tonight are your children going to be going back to school you know because they were ment to be back today and you are away again on Thursday.
She doesn't care about their education , even at Max's young age he's missing out on nursery and interacting with his peers but she doesn't care

Mar 7, 2024
I know, he will just be getting used to his own bed again and bam she’s uprooting again, and she wonders why he has so many meltdowns and lashes out, because he doesn’t know where his home actually is, he’s passed from pillar to post at home and then gets dragged all over with her like a puppet. It’s so so sad for him.
So very sad for him

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn't care about their education , even at Max's young age he's missing out on nursery and interacting with his peers but she doesn't care
None of the parents speak to her at max’s nursery she thinks she is better than everyone else but it’s because they know her history with it being not far from the area she grew up 😆

Mar 7, 2024
None of the parents speak to her at max’s nursery she thinks she is better than everyone else but it’s because they know her history with it being not far from the area she grew up 😆
I wouldn't speak to her either of my child went to his nursery ! She thinks she is something else but she's a nasty vile individual !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wouldn't speak to her either of my child went to his nursery ! She thinks she is something else but she's a nasty vile individual !
Either would I but mad Pam and nana would make out she is well liked she keeps her head when she is their and would s a brick if someone confronted her like someone did for filming outside his nursery and other kids

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Honestly Steph how many times do you need to say absolutely amazing or mesmerised… for an ‘influencer’ you don’t half fing repeat yourself. You’re so difficult to listen to!!! It’s like someone cheese grating my lugs.

Taking max to the airport tired and expecting him to perform to a whole load of demands (ie security, waiting) just sums up how stupid you are.

You’ve repeatedly said max has melt downs after naps so why would you want him to sleep on the plane. Guessing more lies, eh hun.
Guys, this is stttuunnning, it’s soooooo beuatttttifal.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She kicked and screamed no doubt for M to get the place in the school she wanted - yet she keeps him
Off at every excuse. M wakes up and sneezes “oh he needs to stay off,” 2 holidays in 2 weeks - she doesn’t give a F. So she will do that every year.
Yet some other parent would give their right arm for their child to have that space and ensure they have excellent attendance ( where possible.)
I don’t think he got a space…..

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She kicked and screamed no doubt for M to get the place in the school she wanted - yet she keeps him
Off at every excuse. M wakes up and sneezes “oh he needs to stay off,” 2 holidays in 2 weeks - she doesn’t give a F. So she will do that every year.
Yet some other parent would give their right arm for their child to have that space and ensure they have excellent attendance ( where possible.)
She just can’t be arsed driving them some days I think . L is off loads!

Status
Not open for further replies.