Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Come let us know beefy flaps…..were your flaps getting any action last night or was it just your arse flaps that got a bit of action every time your legs move 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

There is no way Pedro has dipped his wick into Beefys huge bashed up flaps. He’s got his pick of all the pretty slim *women on Tinder so why would he go back to where most of the blokes in Aberdeen have already been? Even if he hasn’t she will say that he tried and she turned him down

*Women - the plural of woman Vav, take note

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Mental isn’t it??? Got them all on ignore now so they can mutter away to themselves all day long…. Now that does amuse me.
Unreal! I can’t see anything they wrote I ignored them yesterday morning but the replies were great.
The fact they came to stick up for the great heist of Aberdeen means they don’t know her at all! 🤣🤣 Their thread must be riveting 🧐

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
The result of all the crap she puts on her face changing products constantly because they are “chef’s kiss 10/10” 🤣
But her skin is stunnnnnning! She doesn’t have pores don’t u know 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I could never pile that cheap s on my skin 🤢 bet she slept in a full face of the se last night while she was on a mission to shag big P 😅 she’ll be waking up looking like that this today

Attachments

• A3F75A66-B503-4DDA-A188-37B7008E0A93.jpeg
    A3F75A66-B503-4DDA-A188-37B7008E0A93.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 21
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Okay genuine questions here. Let's see if you can answer without being abusive. What is the end game here? Why are yous spamming and being abusive to other threads. I truly genuinely do not get it. My mind is blown with it.
I was a tattler for years and never once did I experience other users behaving like this. Everyone has a right to air their opinions on here without being spammed relentlessly by some members of another forum.
I come here to honestly see what it was all about but I don't have the patience to read 300+ pages lol. I can't speak for everyone over on angies thread (that and I don't control them they do as they please and go to any thread they wish same goes to the people on this thread) but I've never really left that thread as we talk about her and all the side characters, don't get me wrong I've been to read other threads and commented on this one and one other.
I've been on tattle for years and still sometimes active on some threads. But tattle is heavily monitored and you cant talk about anything else other than what and who the thread is about, here it isn't monitored and admin don't care. Everyone should be allowed an opinion even if you don't agree with it it's still their opinion. We are lucky to have freedom of speech to be able to do so. Not everyone will agree. I however always sit outside the box and listen to others opinions, I will voice mine back but never normally abusive unless they're to me.

I'd like to know what Stephanie has done though and if there proof of things? And please can you show me the things she has done if there is?
As she can't honestly be as bad the wrongens we talk about on Angies thread lol, who have committed the worst of the worst things and still allowed on tiktok such as dv, sa, a, racism, homophobia, transphobia, doxing kids, enable pedos and s the list goes on and on. It can get abit heavy in that thread (mentally) but we have a great group over there who do care about others mental health and check up on each other if things get too much. We're also lucky to have others on our thread that bring humour and sarcasm to lighten our moods (especially judas, miss baguette and Mrs Doubtfire and a few others)

Hope this reply helps

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m fin dead 😆🤣😆 it’s too early to be laughing so hard 😭🤣 poor Harley, bet he wishes he could erase the last year, probably still trying to scrub his 🍆 clean from where it’s been 🤢
Anno he will be like dam why didn't I just come out that fin closest earlier, I did try telling her with the plaits n s but No she didn't see or didn't care, all she was interested in was MY PACK LUNCH n like any pack lunch she eat it everyday, n now I can't even make one without being triggered I've got to buy a fin meal deal cause I can't deal with the flashbacks
Sad Too Much GIF by Graduation

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Unreal! I can’t see anything they wrote I ignored them yesterday morning but the replies were great.
The fact they came to stick up for the great heist of Aberdeen means they don’t know her at all! 🤣🤣 Their thread must be riveting 🧐
I wish I’d ignored them sooner but I was having a right old laugh responding but it got boring very quickly when the only response they seemed to have was calling someone a “nonce”. Honestly if someone is going to come on spoiling for a fight should probably articulate themselves a bit better and extend their vocabulary….

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I wish I’d ignored them sooner but I was having a right old laugh responding but it got boring very quickly when the only response they seemed to have was calling someone a “nonce”. Honestly if someone is going to come on spoiling for a fight should probably articulate themselves a bit better and extend their vocabulary….

Their banter was s. I didn’t know if any of them were to do with Beefy or not but I’ve got them all on ignore now aswell.

The only ‘Nonce’ is Mad Pam, she was 16 when she conceived Vav with an under age 15 year old boy. Why wasn’t that a police matter? She’s a childminder aswell 😳

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Only kids would use the word ‘ nonce ‘, having a teenager and seeing the s that’s on her phone amongst the insults. I’m sure they’ll be back, they must be on study leave 🤣🤣

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Their banter was s. I didn’t know if any of them were to do with Beefy or not but I’ve got them all on ignore now aswell.

The only Nonce is Mad Pam, she was 16 when she conceived Vav with an under age 15 year old boy. Why wasn’t that a police matter? She’s a childminder aswell 😳
I imagine it would’ve been a different matter if she’d been 15 and him 16 if you know what I mean…..

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
But her skin is stunnnnnning! She doesn’t have pores don’t u know 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I could never pile that cheap s on my skin 🤢 bet she slept in a full face of the se last night while she was on a mission to shag big P 😅 she’ll be waking up looking like that this today
He got rode more than the small world ride at Disney ..oh it is a small world eh as so many know u 🖕🤣🤣 n by the way fridget Bridget if that's ur lovley huns then ..well they are a embarrassment to u
Uck they are just trying to get a response n the biggest thing they hate is no response that gets to them the most n I know it's hard not too but that will get to them getting pure snubbed so let the gremlins get on with it she is just having them do her dirty work while she's away getting pumped in Cinderellas room at Disney but they can't see that 🤣🤣

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Right so I am all for freedom of speech and a healthy debate. As has been pointed out by the ones now on “ignore” it is an open forum for anyone to express how they feel about certain creators that have lied and behaved abhorrently yet still have zero accountability. By all means come on over, read what has been said on this thread, look at TL and form an opinion for yourself. If you disagree on someone’s opinion of said creator that’s fine, have your say and back it up. All that was done yesterday was just child’s play, calling people “nonces”, claiming to hack people, and various other insults and threats. We here know what SV has done in the past and it’s quite frankly appalling, if any of you are still here there is a wiki on TL where you can read for yourself. Next time maybe play a bit nicer and we might be more receptive. Reply if you must but I won’t see it so it would be a waste of your time. I’ll stick with the OG’s on this thread….. 💋

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Let’s be honest if the only insult they can come up with is “nonce” then it really does show up the level of intellect we are dealing with and it’s very low….. banter was s as was their grasp of the English language. If they thought they’d played a good game they have failed miserably.
Lol 🤣 it's like kids these days with the "Actual" thing they say lol and ur like "actual" what 🤣🤣 don't know if the teens say that about ur area but it's like they are L wee gang fae the actual catapillar party or she has paid some in her year with all the left over skin care that broke her maws face oot 🤣🤣 mum says go on that page n troll n u can have all this crack laced be perfect s n a bag of grass n they're like ACTUAL for real real

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Lol 🤣 it's like kids these days with the "Actual" thing they say lol and ur like "actual" what 🤣🤣 don't know if the teens say that about ur area but it's like they are L wee gang fae the actual catapillar party or she has paid some in her year with all the left over skin care that broke her maws face oot 🤣🤣 mum says go on that page n troll n u can have all this crack laced be perfect s n a bag of grass n they're like ACTUAL for real real
My daughter says ‘actual’ when asking if what I am saying is truthful 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: did yi aye

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aberdeen Beyoncé holiday so far has went without a hitch strange that as every other one has been a s show, she is probably desperate to say something didn’t go right but because the ex is their she can’t that speaks volumes and you would think her Huns would see that but they are to thick to noticed, no lives from the room or their meals so Petr has defo put his foot down on how often she uses Tik tok. See vav you can go on holiday and no create your own drama and lie for content you silly cow

Status
Not open for further replies.