Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtie

Apr 23, 2024
keith
She fails to remember that as a adult she did that to a child a child who she was with the father and their is pictures of them acting like a family how you could do that do a young girls hair is beyond me if it was lily she would have been furious, the child mother isn’t one to be messed with how she kept her cool I’ll never know.
I know the mother and trust me she didn’t! The real reason why Barrie ended things with her! Well there was a few that was in the pipe line anyway but this was the final nail… Steph didn’t like that he choose the girl over her and made a lie that he assaulted her! Got him arrested from his work! Was found not guilty. It went to court! The little girls mum ( your right is not one to mess with when it comes to her kids) she went mental there was cool there! Ellie was not allowed to see her dad if that physco b was anything to do with him! Beefy and Lilly moved in with him and that cow gave Lilly Ellie’s room and Ellie got the littler room.. ellie went to her dads one weekend to find Lilly had got her room, Steph had it all decorated for Lilly! Absolutely which now that’s a twunt!!!!!!! Ellie HATED her!

funtie

Apr 23, 2024
keith
I know the mother and trust me she didn’t! The real reason why Barrie ended things with her! Well there was a few that was in the pipe line anyway but this was the final nail… Steph didn’t like that he choose the girl over her and made a lie that he assaulted her! Got him arrested from his work! Was found not guilty. It went to court! The little girls mum ( your right is not one to mess with when it comes to her kids) she went mental there was no cool there! Ellie was not allowed to see her dad if that physco b was anything to do with him! Beefy and Lilly moved in with him and that cow gave Lilly Ellie’s room and Ellie got the littler room.. ellie went to her dads one weekend to find Lilly had got her room, Steph had it all decorated for Lilly! Absolutely which now that’s a twunt!!!!!!! Ellie HATED her!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Ok…. I’m going to call her bluff. Maybe her and Petr are thinking about rekindling. He’s a mug if so!….
She’s protesting to hard about him which I find very very strange but she wants us to know about the shared room etc. She feels comfortable making the screaming video because it’s the opposite to what’s really going on… and he doesn’t want people to know they could be rekindling. She’s loving the fact we’re all saying he’s knocked her back… cos she thinks we’re off the trail 🤣🤣

She’s heavy focused on the we, we as parents etc.

She won’t want to put it out there that they are in fact, possibly , trying again with their relationship.

She’s a fanny.
She's a pure dick she's doing my head in with that stupid voice of hers

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned or not but why is she letting her kid run around the grass over a fenced area chasing ducks in DLP absolute zero respect and think rules don’t apply to her autistic son, wtf as an autistic adult with autistic children we need rules and boundaries probably more than anyone, idiot of a woman hasn’t got a clue how to manage her child’s autism literally letting the kid do what he likes

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know the mother and trust me she didn’t! The real reason why Barrie ended things with her! Well there was a few that was in the pipe line anyway but this was the final nail… Steph didn’t like that he choose the girl over her and made a lie that he assaulted her! Got him arrested from his work! Was found not guilty. It went to court! The little girls mum ( your right is not one to mess with when it comes to her kids) she went mental there was cool there! Ellie was not allowed to see her dad if that physco b was anything to do with him! Beefy and Lilly moved in with him and that cow gave Lilly Ellie’s room and Ellie got the littler room.. ellie went to her dads one weekend to find Lilly had got her room, Steph had it all decorated for Lilly! Absolutely which now that’s a twunt!!!!!!! Ellie HATED her!
Oh wow that is awful I seen Ellie put a comment on the sun article and Steph mad ma said she was lying like a young girls is going to lie about that awful that Steph’s family say everyone else is lying but them, i am glad Ellie mum fought her daughters corner as treating a young girl like that is disgusting,Steph slagged offer her ex husband for apparently being nasty to lily it’s abit of a cheek when she did that to Barrie’s daughter.

Mar 8, 2024
I actually only go on this thread and Aimee's (more Aimee's) and I saw this and and thought I must be on vavs and it was a screenshot of her someone had posted 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-235525.png
    Screenshot_20240423-235525.png
    329.7 KB · Views: 85

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She is an absolutely nasty evil t and needs a slap on the face with a paving slab!!
Hopefully the wee girls mum is just biding her time and then BAM Hoover Hole gets a damn good leathering!!!
If she done that to my wee girl I would have buried her a long time ago. I’ve never in my life came across someone so evil, manipulative, poisonous, vile and scheming as her. I can’t understand why no one has got to her and knocked seven shades of se out her yet, I suppose there is still time🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned or not but why is she letting her kid run around the grass over a fenced area chasing ducks in DLP absolute zero respect and think rules don’t apply to her autistic son, wtf as an autistic adult with autistic children we need rules and boundaries probably more than anyone, idiot of a woman hasn’t got a clue how to manage her child’s autism literally letting the kid do what he likes
Because, content!!
Disrespectful, don’t let any animals be running scared for your child!

Mar 8, 2024
Yip finally blocked her! Wtf was that? If she had no one messaging on her page she would have naff all content! We all see that! Why doesn’t her Huns? Tesco haul? Wow canna wait to see you buy bread and milk 😝
She thrives off the drama all these tiktokers do. I can’t get over the way she talks. Her lips are just ridiculous the way she moves them. She absolutely adores herself.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s as cocky as she was in that ridiculous advert she done “I’ve got something spicy for ya “ anyone remember that?? She was acting like she was amazing. So embarrassing. She’s acting like this again.
That was cringey! Over exaggerated like she was something except she couldn’t have been any more QVC

Mar 8, 2024
That was cringey! Over exaggerated like she was something except she couldn’t have been any more QVC
It was so over the top and exaggerated. I couldn’t stop laughing when I was watching it. It was like she was trying to show off and show Harley what he was missing 😂😂😂😂 she just look like a complete fing idiot in it

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Just tried to watch her car video.. she absolutely loves herself. Her facial expressions are just something else: her cocky attitude cus she thinks she is incredible is ridiculous. She can’t help but look at herself. She is an absolute bell end. I can’t stand her face. Said this yesterday but why is she so close to the
screen?
Feeling brave as dirty Diana and mad Pam would have been blowing smoke up her arse again telling her that we are all jealous and that she’s an amazing mum and stunning and pretty! I’m all for empowering your kids to do better but not daddy issues. She has done too much! Also in her car? Imagine walking past that and her screaming into a phone 😆 aye yer nae right in the heed! Go home spend time with your kids and stop feeling brave in your car 😝

Mar 8, 2024
Feeling brave as dirty Diana and mad Pam would have been blowing smoke up her arse again telling her that we are all jealous and that she’s an amazing mum and stunning and pretty! I’m all for empowering your kids to do better but not daddy issues. She has done too much! Also in her car? Imagine walking past that and her screaming into a phone 😆 aye yer nae right in the heed! Go home spend time with your kids and stop feeling brave in your car 😝
Imagine walking past her space raider head yelling into her phone hahaha she thinks she’s a business woman and she really isn’t. She flogs se. Her ma and nan fill her head with so much s about being stunning and an amazing mum. When she’s really not

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
There isn’t a part of me that feels sorry for her either. You reap what you sow! I have a heart and extremely empathetic but even that has limits.

Imagine a life where you wake up and record every aspect of your day, even your kids in the bath. And you talk to your phone screen, just an imagine if your face… literally talking to yourself and you post it in the hope for engagement.
Creating drama for what? 49p per 1000 views.
However we are sad and jealous? 🤣
Ok 🤡

Last edited:

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Petr has agreed under duress to attend this farce but does not want his face on camera or her confirming he is there.
Petr has interests elsewhere . trust me I know
how you know so much about vav and just happen to be around to see aimee car? hmmm 🤔 maybe TL are correct and you are aimee yourself

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Status
Not open for further replies.