Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Who else’s puts their chin in their coffee/tea cup? 😭😭😭 Just Vav then 😂 Wtaf is that morning video all about 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s knows she’s a mum but not ready to give the long hair up 😆 what has that got to do with anything…. Are mums not allowed long hair now?
No one told me this??? I’m not ready to cut my hair like Nicola Sturgeon

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Petr has agreed under duress to attend this farce but does not want his face on camera or her confirming he is there.
Petr has interests elsewhere . trust me I know
Protesting too hard about this vav.

After your s show of relationships you’re keeping this one off screen a while. I’m definitely on to you.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The attitude ripping off her every day is like the Steph we had when she’s in a relationship. It’s not normal to come home slagging someone off… and protesting too much. They’re definitely having a wee shot of things again. The change of language of a united front and WE.

This account knowing about Petr and being Aimee’s ‘stalker’ nah it’s too coincidental and I smell 💩 they troll themselves!! They live off it, but too stupid. So I’m guessing a new account will be made now for their separate entities to continue their rubbish to get content.

Imagine living off negative content, but being fine with it cos you know it’s not true like aimee said yesterday. They both give themself away.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
This mornings braggy video 😴😴you might have had to buy a new suitcase to purchase all ya tat…. But it certainly didn’t help bag you the ex again did it🫠
Breakdown pending….. you can tell she’s so riled in that video.
Also…. Isn’t it funny how she always gets long blonde extensions when she’s dying for the 🍆 and been knocked down a peg or two. 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The attitude ripping off her every day is like the Steph we had when she’s in a relationship. It’s not normal to come home slagging someone off… and protesting too much. They’re definitely having a wee shot of things again. The change of language of a united front and WE.

This account knowing about Petr and being Aimee’s ‘stalker’ nah it’s too coincidental and I smell 💩 they troll themselves!! They live off it, but too stupid. So I’m guessing a new account will be made now for their separate entities to continue their rubbish to get content.

Imagine living off negative content, but being fine with it cos you know it’s not true like aimee said yesterday. They both give themself away.
Nope. I’m not unblocking her, I almost forgot she existed there.

But she does get very cocky when she has someone on the go as the facade is for them. She’s performing and being superior ‘look at me at my job, talking to my minions’.

I’ll never know how one person gets away with so much se? That’s why she’s like that, she’s yet to get comeuppance for her wrong doings!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I know we’re all united in our front to bring these girls down a peg or two but just because someone appears to have the same opinion as us initially, you gotta watch about the ones who claim to know them… still gotta pick apart the bullshit… or we lose credibility.

I’ve got a nose for bullshit 🙈 and I’m a cynical b.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I know we’re all united in our front to bring these girls down a peg or two but just because someone appears to have the same opinion as us initially, you gotta watch about the ones who claim to know them… still gotta pick apart the bullshit… or we lose credibility.

I’ve got a nose for bullshit 🙈 and I’m a cynical b.
When that post went on Aimee’s thread I knew I seen the name before but couldn’t link it.

Vav is Queen bullshitter - she’s spent her whole life bullshitting and kicking people on the way up. You must be careful of that because you meet the same people on the way down who are watching for that very moment

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See all the 💩 that’s she’s trying to be relatable to ‘single parents’ how many of her followers do you think sit there feeling like crap because of her ‘lifestyle’ 2 holidays in just over 2 weeks and talking about going to get new hair extensions etc when some are most likely struggling to put food on the table and/or hear their homes 🤬
Even through they blow smoke up her massive arse inside they might feel a bit deflated 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s nothing but a show off, no one likes a bliddy show off

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What pointless video this morning, cannot stand folk eating and speaking and buying lily crap but couldn’t take her along because you took your ex instead that didn’t need to go because you would of bossed it yourself just fine, so if she is getting her hair done today is she going down to dinyell’s I still find it funny that the girl who does her extensions even entertain vav she must be off her heed.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See all the 💩 that’s she’s trying to be relatable to ‘single parents’ how many of her followers do you think sit there feeling like crap because of her ‘lifestyle’ 2 holidays in just over 2 weeks and talking about going to get new hair extensions etc when some are most likely struggling to put food on the table and/or hear their homes 🤬
Even through they blow smoke up her massive arse inside they might feel a bit deflated 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s nothing but a show off, no one likes a bliddy show off
This! She definitely isn’t watched because she’s liked. She’s watched because it’s more like car crash content. She’s so unrelatable to mums and the autism community.

She gets many views but very little likes and has to filter comments to ones that suit her as gets overwhelming negative engagement. Love that for you Steph. 💋

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s not relatable to single parents at all! Nor is she a single parent!
You really do not need to tell the internet absolutely everything.
Pick your lane and stay in it, what narrative is she wanting to sell? You can’t have them all Vav!!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s not relatable to single parents at all! Nor is she a single parent!
You really do not need to tell the internet absolutely everything.
Pick your lane and stay in it, what narrative is she wanting to sell? You can’t have them all Vav!!!
I don’t think she is relatable to anyone she maybe started with the whole max thing but as soon as folk who knew her caught wind she was on Tik tok pretending to be all nice etc that soon changed all these’s hun who stick by her only know the Steph who was up at 3am club after her marriage broke down but more of her followers are folk watching the s show she has got to a point that showing off is part of her daily content, she brings no awareness to anything regarding Sen only used that to get her blue tick, her selling stuff is crap, she has to punt max as her own personality is their to see whether her die hard hun’s want to see it or not, she surely knows that she won’t be able to keep this up for years then where will she be, folk are biding their time and she will be out without her bodyguards and people will have their say, all this nonsense she has things on people it’s not as nearly as bad as what folk have on you Steph nowhere near and I love that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.