Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
someone asked about her child's sleep and she recommended the sleep gummies😭like no everyone drugs their child like you

Attachments

• IMG_5423.png
    IMG_5423.png
    376.5 KB · Views: 73

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Apparently none of the "trolls" on here know her , or have met her lol, anyone wanting to call her bluff?
I have met her plenty of times in the hairdressers and at the crappy community centre when babies were little the utter rubbish she speaks is unreal, plenty of people I know have been to school with her and work in the same hairdresser as her ever since she was a junior.

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
someone asked about her child's sleep and she recommended the sleep gummies😭like no everyone drugs their child like you
As her son has CP he more than likely is prescribed a muscle relaxant. These "gummies" she bangs on about are magnesium and magnesium has a contra indication to the muscle relaxant. Its incredibly irresponsible and dangerous. No doubt she will dismiss this and say its fine.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
As her son has CP he more than likely is prescribed a muscle relaxant. These "gummies" she bangs on about are magnesium and magnesium has a contra indication to the muscle relaxant. Its incredibly irresponsible and dangerous. No doubt she will dismiss this and say its fine.
You’re just jealous

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph this positive mantra you have going isn’t working. You seem to know the ins and outs of it but you are negative all the time about everything…. Every experience you have is negative. So maybe you need to practice what you preach and look inward for the negativity you are oozing out every second of every day.

Lies count as negatives too 🙈🙈🙈

You’re a walloper man.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
He’s definitely on baclofen.

It seriously interacts with magnesium, calcium and non steroidals such as ibuprofen/ paracetamols with the primary symptom of DROWSINESS.

She always cites her doctors know… but they’re nhs doctors. Not on speed dial. I have my doubts she consults them on supplements.

Attachments

• 7E085EB7-9AB1-4131-88AD-A1ABD2BA0C97.png
    7E085EB7-9AB1-4131-88AD-A1ABD2BA0C97.png
    221 KB · Views: 39
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom

It seriously interacts with magnesium, calcium and non steroidals such as ibuprofen/ paracetamols with the primary symptom of DROWSINESS.

She always cites her doctors know… but they’re nhs doctors. Not on speed dial. I have my doubts she consults them on supplements.
Its just so dangerous apologies i should have said interaction instead of contraindication.
Parenteral magnesium alters the pharmacokinetics of skeletal muscle relaxants, increasing their effects and accelerating the onset of effect.
So the drowsiness from the Baclofen will be enhanced by the Magnesium and thats why the poor child sleep much later it due to drowsiness not the gummies

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Its just so dangerous apologies i should have said interaction instead of contraindication.
Parenteral magnesium alters the pharmacokinetics of skeletal muscle relaxants, increasing their effects and accelerating the onset of effect.
So the drowsiness from the Baclofen will be enhanced by the Magnesium and thats why the poor child sleep much later it due to drowsiness not the gummies
She’s something else. Dangerous. I doubt after all the comments she is still giving him them, at least I hope. But afraid to lose her front she’s going to continue to recommend them to other mums. Typical narc not wanting to lose face.

Mar 11, 2024
uk

I wonder if the DLA know that he now sleeps all night on these …. Sure she would lose her high rate level as that is for needs during the night 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.