Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Yeah she said I have the best mods ever! She was raging! She was pretending not to read them. And then shock she said a group of local grown woman who are Jealous make up lies. Can one mod go over and block them.
He is no fool and said no I have plenty mods and they do a great job. And her face fell! She was no longer in control of the comments!
But she wanted the boaby so much she let it go. And said let’s not read those comments. 😝 ok but I did
That was the funniest bit 😭😭😭

‘ it’s all local jealous woman’ 😭😂😂😂
Jealous of what? Your reputation and sad lonely life? No thanks. No beefy people are trying to warn the poor sod about your past history with men and the damage you do.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That was the funniest bit 😭😭😭

‘ it’s all local jealous woman’ 😭😂😂😂
Jealous of what? Your reputation and sad lonely life? No thanks. No beefy people are trying to warn the poor sod about your past history with men and the damage you do.
Jealous of a woman in her home alone while her kids are sleeping putting on her swimming costume for 20 something year old boy on tiktok? And my wain waking up and catching me? 😂😂😂
Pull the other one

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I hope Harley’s recent post isn’t about Steph.
Mate she wasn’t giving a do about you. You did all the leg work to sustain that relationship, not her.
I think it is… she’s probably been trying to maintain a friendship with benefits with him and now he’s been cast to the side totally.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Black and white post incoming for sure.

Shaken up over her 'Stalker' violating her property (Ahem landlord's property) like that, Fearing for her life but the police have been round and told her she's getting a security detail cause she's Aberdeens Beyonce and must be protected at all costs.

BOOT.
‘Officer, I want to make a complaint that someone has pissd in my ice bath. It was between the hours of 8am and 11pm. I know this because I used my bath this morning but I have no proof because I don’t record myself anymore because it’s boring content’

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Korey latest video and her Huns have tagged in Steph how actually embarrassing your followers commenting on every one of his posts about a random beep the guy just wants to sing his songs bet their is plenty girls in cork he could get instead of a highland coo from Aberdeen 🤣
For the love of god. He doesn’t belong to her. That’s him tainted now. fed himself.

It’s not the trolls she needs to worry about 🧌

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m still flummoxed about her thinking someone pissed in the pod. To make it that noticeable of a yellow, to be able to see it, in water, they must of pissed bucket loads. I sneaked out couple of wees in a paddling pool as a kid my mum never noticed, and that was 3” of water, her pod is a fing bucket.

Edit to say, when I said her pod is a bucket, I wasn’t referring to her vagina, that’s more like a well.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Belter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6387.jpeg
She will be in Bits ..n pieces 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.