Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I canna cope with that! How can a grown woman s herself on a plane? Was she so lazy she couldn’t be arsed getting up? Please don’t say it’s cause she was anxious cause that’s a cop out! But also makes me howl that people will sell their dirty secrets to earn Pennies on an app that everyone will hear and see 😆
Yes it’s when she was trying desperately to say she really does have anxiety because no one believed her 🤭 so she told the story about when she had a panic attack on a plane and she actually s HER SELF 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
TikTok doing her dirty 😂😂them 2 faces look like 2 different people 😂🫣
IMG_2448.png
Why people think T T is the pinacle of success is beyond me 🤭

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
She really needs to get a personal shopper instead of her supposed P.A. The crackpot looks as though she run through a charity shop with velcro on. Those hair bows on adults give me the serious rage for some reason.
Looks like she should have a puff sleeved dress and apron on with it and be fending off the injuns circling the wagon train.Pure homestead, Little House On The Prairie style inspo with those trainers that look like something the Tweenies wore.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
What in the absolute s show is this? Her “outfit” is ghastly, she has absolutely no sense of style. Stupid s.
Gutted Melissa is being seen with her!
Melissa refuses to use filters when doing make up, she shows real texture skin all the time! She also has a child with needs also! Except? She doesn’t use her child for content!!
She so real and doesn’t lie! Wonder if she will cope with vav the filters and the lies!also means if you follow Mel we may see vav no filters!!!! Mehahahhahahahahah

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
TikTok doing her dirty 😂😂them 2 faces look like 2 different people 😂🫣
IMG_2448.png
Fit she up to noo ? She's always sneaking about . She would of been such a sneak when she could get away with it but now she's on social media we've all gotten to see how sneaky she is . Social media is a good thing really coz we can really get an insight into what these dangerous characters are really like . Her tiktok is almost like an unofficial claires's law platform ... where we can just direct unsuspecting victims to .

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Gutted Melissa is being seen with her!
Melissa refuses to use filters when doing make up, she shows real texture skin all the time! She also has a child with needs also! Except? She doesn’t use her child for content!!
She so real and doesn’t lie! Wonder if she will cope with vav the filters and the lies!also means if you follow Mel we may see vav no filters!!!! Mehahahhahahahahah
I didn’t recognise Mel as her skin was smoothed to the Maximum with Vavs camera. Like how Mel doesn’t use filters when she is filming herself and wish vag breath would take a leaf out her book. Wtf is vagina face wearing?? She looks like a waitress or like she’s goin to a funeral 🙈

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I didn’t recognise Mel as her skin was smoothed to the Maximum with Vavs camera. Like how Mel doesn’t use filters when she is filming herself and wish vag breath would take a leaf out her book. Wtf is vagina face wearing?? She looks like a waitress or like she’s goin to a funeral 🙈
Watch vav start coping Melissa!
Melissa please come on no filter pics! I also think Mel is a size 10 to 12 !
Vav has the slimming filter on those trunks tho 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.