Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I bet you shat your pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how they can get away with that I don’t know. It’s like her awful stumpy trainers trying to rip of triple s. Cheeky fookers. Oh did he ❤️ that’s so lovely. They are such pretty shoes mines like that would prob stay in the box cause when I wear heels omg wow my feet kill
I need had a bliddy breakdown 😂😭 aww my other half is just the best ❤️ I had to tell him who she was right enough 😭 I’ve worn them twice 😆 once being around the house, they’re just so pretty
They’re like beefy not an original idea in their wee heads, they’re well suited 😏
I think we really should hold an intervention 😅

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Still in shock at those absolutely revolting witch shoes she wore last night 😂🙈 what on earth is she thinking going out in public looking like that 😳😂 she’s clueless and a massive pig 🐷 state of her ramming that food on the bed 🤢 why’s she got plastic gloves on too?? Is it to protect her from the bed bugs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Think we should put her name in for one of they make over shows 😂 is Gok Wan still about 😭

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Telling ya… Steve is Vav.
IMG_6475.jpeg

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Anyway, what I want to know is does her hotel room have a full length mirror?
That pinafore?? Wowsers!!
So chi chi with her aperol spritz trying on big tractor tyre trainers.
Total A list. Made it!! Go you Staphinator!!
And yet again thinking she can dictate terms and conditions to people to grace the hoi polloi with her beauty and presence on someone else's live.
Newsflash ya banger, No one likes you on that Korey's page either.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I honestly believe he didn’t come back on because she phoned him & blocked him from doing what he loves. Probably moaning about mods.

You’re the problem Steph. As always. You are ruining his lives to the point he will lose his passion and desire to come on. You’re a horrible horrible nasty piece of work.

People on his side are not jealous. They keep saying they want the lives to be about Korey and his music. NOT YOU AND THATS NOT JEALOUSY. ITS COMMON SENSE. HE HAS WORKED AND GAINED HIS FOLLOWING BY SINGING. no going live with you. Reprobate

Status
Not open for further replies.