pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
No wonder she’s so full of herself, Diane the pleb blowing smoke up her arse
IMG_3517.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Here you are ladies this morning’s for you. I can’t comment because I haven’t watched. Just saved and now posted as it’s my duty 🤭
Never seen someone love themselves this much. Her hand movements with her nails are so over the top. She’s acting like she’s got this amazing lifestyle. fing TikTok shop?! It’s all se she’s acting like it’s some high end designer shop😂😂😂😂 she’s home and unpacking. And shatterrreeddd so she’s unpacking and filming ads.. so max is being left on his i pad for the day.. then she’s going live to catch up.. oh staff no one cares. You have this ego that is making you think you’re better than you are. You’re a horrible t. You seem to forget you’re a liar.. you’re a thief… you have done some despicable things to your husband family when he passed and before he passed. These things don’t just go away. You’re a disgrace. Just because you make out you’re so bizzy doesn’t mean you are. We know you’re not. And we also know you’re a t. And fyi your skin is s. It’s just awful and you look so old and ugly.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Never seen someone love themselves this much. Her hand movements with her nails are so over the top. She’s acting like she’s got this amazing lifestyle. fing TikTok shop?! It’s all se she’s acting like it’s some high end designer shop😂😂😂😂 she’s home and unpacking. And shatterrreeddd so she’s unpacking and filming ads.. so max is being left on his i pad for the day.. then she’s going live to catch up.. oh staff no one cares. You have this ego that is making you think you’re better than you are. You’re a horrible t. You seem to forget you’re a liar.. you’re a thief… you have done some despicable things to your husband family when he passed and before he passed. These things don’t just go away. You’re a disgrace. Just because you make out you’re so bizzy doesn’t mean you are. We know you’re not. And we also know you’re a t. And fyi your skin is s. It’s just awful and you look so old and ugly.
I can't believe what I just watched . Bloody Beyonce jet setter herself so exhausted but time to film her self importance to the world . who care's you're unpacking your cases and what se you're papping .Your son in the background like a wee dog need's time spent with him , get off the phone you silly t !

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I honestly can’t believe her Huns buy this sty act! The 💩she talks is unbelievable and they soak it all up. Brain dead the lot of them, so is vag mind you!

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
She didn’t go into the shops at the airport, then said she did go in but didn’t buy anything. Why lie about the stupidest things. Also she’s been away from her kids so much recently. You’d think she’d want to spend the May Day weekend with them, goin on an outing or making a nice meal, but NO she’s goin on a date 🙄 Max would be aswel living with his dad full time at this rate, poor boy has no routine what so ever. She is leaving them again to get the 🍆 she is in fact neglecting them and puttin her needs first. Selfish witch!!

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I love how she always states “am the worst to get a reply from” “barley txt my friends back” but yet can txt a bit of 🍆 back.

To me that’s not she’s a bad communicator she just chooses to ignore people unless it benefits her.
She’s got NO friends to text back.
Huns don’t count, she’s never even met them! She’s never had friends, Bully’s never do!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here you are ladies this morning’s for you. I can’t comment because I haven’t watched. Just saved and now posted as it’s my duty 🤭
And here’s some comments for you all before I disappear into the gym so I keep a nice pert bottom that doesn’t hang down the back of my knees

Attachments

• IMG_5194.jpeg
    IMG_5194.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5195.jpeg
    IMG_5195.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 141

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She didn’t go into the shops at the airport, then said she did go in but didn’t buy anything. Why lie about the stupidest things. Also she’s been away from her kids so much recently. You’d think she’d want to spend the May Day weekend with them, goin on an outing or making a nice meal, but NO she’s goin on a date 🙄 Max would be aswel living with his dad full time at this rate, poor boy has no routine what so ever. She is leaving them again to get the 🍆 she is in fact neglecting them and puttin her needs first. Selfish witch!!
Totally agree. She never spends time with her kids unless it’s for her own gain.
She uses them as she would a handbag, there for show when required, then chucked to the back of the cupboard when not.

Status
Not open for further replies.