Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Made his dick turn inside out with her cringe fest desperate attempt at flirting 🙈 I missed it too tbf 😂 but from what I’ve seen it’s enough! Poor bloke can’t breathe now without vav and her huns jumping on him 😬 it’s beyond embarrassing especially from a woman that’s 37 and has a teenage daughter that’s dying inside with her mums latest behaviour 😬😂 she’s lost her fin mind that’s all u really need to know 😂
Oh god. I saw one live last week and it was too much. I’ve read a few bits about him getting off the live I think.. the utter shame I feel for her. I’m her age and I absolutely could not imagine carrying on the way she does 😂😂😂 poor lily. Her ma is a cock crazed lunatic

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
No way will she go out in Aberdeen tomorrow. It’s May Day can you imagine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a total melt she is. Chasing Korey all week getting into your costume gifting him hundreds of pounds and cause he’s not interested you have a “date” ok vav. I smell se. Spend time with your kids you know cause you said few weeks back that’s all you need.
She needs a cup of tea and fin good talking to 🙈 someone please claim her because she’s making a right t of herself 😂 I can’t help but laugh though. I’ve got some really serious messed up s happening in my life atm but this just takes me away from it all for a few minutes and I can actually switch off and laugh at someone else without it affecting me and boy does she provide the entertainment 👌😂 keep it coming vav u fin muppet

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Oh god. I saw one live last week and it was too much. I’ve read a few bits about him getting off the live I think.. the utter shame I feel for her. I’m her age and I absolutely could not imagine carrying on the way she does 😂😂😂 poor lily. Her ma is a cock crazed lunatic
A cock crazed lunatic is exactly what she is 🤣 she doesn’t even realise that she’s a laughing stock 🙈 that’s what makes it all the more funny 😆

Mar 8, 2024
A cock crazed lunatic is exactly what she is 🤣 she doesn’t even realise that she’s a laughing stock 🙈 that’s what makes it all the more funny 😆
I know! She thinks she is adored everywhere she goes. That’s why she stomps around with this look at me aren’t i amazing attitude. She’s like your one off friends “i haven’t had any professional daaaannncce lessons” she’s a fing irritating t.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
No wonder she’s so full of herself, Diane the pleb blowing smoke up her arse
IMG_3517.jpeg
You are all just jealous 😆
Na dirty Diana your Jealous 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I can't believe what I just watched . Bloody Beyonce jet setter herself so exhausted but time to film her self importance to the world . who care's you're unpacking your cases and what se you're papping .Your son in the background like a wee dog need's time spent with him , get off the phone you silly t !
Honestly at one point in that video I’m sure he shouts mum, he will be buckled in his buggy with the iPad tho!!!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
You hit the nail on the head. Self obsessed is the definition. It's the boring minutae of her plans and stuff she's done that she thinks people are waiting to hear.
Giving people a debrief?? Oh, how I sniggered at that one. Does she think she's on the front line of a major operation of national security or something? You sell cheap se on tiktok Vav.
She never went in the shops? That's cos she was doing a catch up on here and TL to find out what the sane people think of her.
The advert for the blusher. Okay calm down Tupac, you'll scare your wee huns away with all the really hard sweary words used.
And finally going on a date? Cannot wait for this s show. Poor guy does not know what's gonna hit him.
Anyway, I'm away to get ready. Gonna shimmy my real size 10 arse into clothes. Got a day oot planned with my hubs (who disnae hate me) and some REAL pals.
Where is the date going to take place???? In her rented pip mansion??? 😆

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Ofcourse it would have to be a guy with no social media that would 100% have to be on her checklist not only through fear of him being directed here and TL & seeing the vile things she has done over the years. But the big fat narc will LOVE this because social media =other females. Friends, colleagues etc and this something beefy just can’t handle. She sees any female in their life as comp and threat. Wicked individual. He will be alienated from everyone and need to give her attention 24/7.
No social media but he must be on the dating apps for them to be arranging a date! These kind of men are the biggest snakes with the most to hide 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This poor guy (if he exists!!) is going to be like a lamb to the slaughter, she can post whatever she wants about him. Hopefully it’ll be a first and last date, for his sake. Could be the nicest man in the world and she’ll still make him out to be the toxic one.
Mortifying STILL that she was getting changed in to a swimsuit for a random and chatting this guy up. He doesn’t have tiktok.. so she thinks she can disrespect a guy cause he can’t see. I know it’s only their first date but if a guy I was waiting to go on a date with was on tiktok getting in to trunks for some random he’d be telt to bolt, he sounds like a beg.

Status
Not open for further replies.