Martha called she wants her legs back 😳
Fars her knees 😭😭😭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_1832.jpeg
Martha called she wants her legs back 😳
Fars her knees 😭😭😭
I did a fabulous run today. After my warm up walk I ran on an incline of 9 for 10 mins and then a jog for half hr and then a walk on 15 incline for 15 mins. While my legs were burning I just kept thinking about this outfit and how I will never ever get to that state. 🤭🎉🎉🎉🎉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She got legs like joy when they’re in abstract thought
She’s definitely a strange shape isn’t she?
I’m never one to joke about someone who is overweight, but she’s always saying she is a 12, she can’t be surely unless she is only 4 ft tall. I’ve nursed patients with gastric bands and other bariatric procedures and they’d tell me such sad stories about what lead them to that point. It’s so hard for some people. However… Vav is as bad as Aimee for the greed, it consumes them, food and material things.
I can’t understand why she pretends to be bossing it in the gym daily and ice baths, it’s all a load of rubbish.
She deserves to look like that and it must kill her to see all the younger girls who look like models on TT. 🤭

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I did a fabulous run today. After my warm up walk I ran on an incline of 9 for 10 mins and then a jog for half hr and then a walk on 15 incline for 15 mins. While my legs were burning I just kept thinking about this outfit and how I will never ever get to that state. 🤭🎉🎉🎉🎉
Well done 😁 I done a 12 k hilly run today too was struggling by god I just think of big beefy Martha and she gets me through it so I actually think we owe her some thanks for this 😍 So THANK YOU Beefy I’m killing my goals thanks to you 🌟🌟🌟
She is our biggest motivator 💀

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I’m never one to joke about someone who is overweight, but she’s always saying she is a 12, she can’t be surely unless she is only 4 ft tall. I’ve nursed patients with gastric bands and other bariatric procedures and they’d tell me such sad stories about what lead them to that point. It’s so hard for some people. However… Vav is as bad as Aimee for the greed, it consumes them, food and material things.
I can’t understand why she pretends to be bossing it in the gym daily and ice baths, it’s all a load of rubbish.
She deserves to look like that and it must kill her to see all the younger girls who look like models on TT. 🤭
I’m a natural size 8, 10 when I put on a few pounds but I had to buy a size 12 trousers in Zara the other day and they were baggy ones…..she’s a liar in more ways than one 😏 she’s at least a size 18-20, own it vav you’d feel much better instead of living a lie day in day out 🙄 it’s boring now

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well done 😁 I done a 12 k hilly run today too was struggling by god I just think of big beefy Martha and she gets me through it so I actually think we owe her some thanks for this 😍 So THANK YOU Beefy I’m killing my goals thanks to you 🌟🌟🌟
She is our biggest motivator 💀
She really is 😂 I hate the hills but I carried on, im doing it every single day 👍🏼god the burn is so worth it. Well done on 12k, I can only manage 10 if it’s all flat. I’ll do that tomorrow 💪🏼

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When she was her slimiest she wasn’t that shape was her legs like back then canna find a photo from back then but they just looks horrendous now.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She needs a cup of tea and fin good talking to 🙈 someone please claim her because she’s making a right t of herself 😂 I can’t help but laugh though. I’ve got some really serious messed up s happening in my life atm but this just takes me away from it all for a few minutes and I can actually switch off and laugh at someone else without it affecting me and boy does she provide the entertainment 👌😂 keep it coming vav u fin muppet
I know it’s like you can’t stop watching is it🤣🤣🤣 I hope your ok with whatever your going through my lovely ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.