Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I just caught up on tattle. Had loads of pages to catch up on 🤣🤣
It’s been a busy day before pampered. Not so sick of the sight of myself now.

I’m looking forward to her insta story pics of a man’s elbow or arm to prove someone’s there but really she’s holding her postie at ransom over the Shein debacle and said I won’t put a complaint in if you do one favour for me….

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1651.png

Apparently she has ghosted him tell me you didn’t have a date without telling me you had a date 🤣🤭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh she’s working on a tan… after raving about the other Aberdeen lassies tan. And she’s no even using that one after it being the best ever she dreamt of going in business with her.

She’s a gobshite. Only thing she’s working on is her hole
Was watching the lass tan live earlier she just comes across so boring hardly any folk on her lives wonder why.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Oh she’s working on a tan… after raving about the other Aberdeen lassies tan. And she’s no even using that one after it being the best ever she dreamt of going in business with her.

She’s a gobshite. Only thing she’s working on is her hole
do off, the fake tan products are over saturated and all the same now and Iv already tried them all and found my faves so I’m nae trying another one. Aye im grumpy tonight, almost totm 😝

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
do off, the fake tan products are over saturated and all the same now and Iv already tried them all and found my faves so I’m nae trying another one. Aye im grumpy tonight, almost totm 😝
Be buying do all that she brings out. I’m on the blob ( @Missy 🤣 ) so I’m grumpy too.
But I’d never buy a thing she was involved in.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Dirty Diana is the same dumpy shape tells folk she’s a size 12, droopy face is the same and she has went up and down in weight all her life, is now huge and same dumpy shape. So vav knew she had to work out to stop it taking over! But they are now all fat and mega dumpy and don’t forget they are winning!
And we are all jealous 😆
The only thing that auld bat has in a size 12 , is a 12 inch mouth on her . I believe they've had good practice doon the docks from what I've read and well , we know Vav been practising stuffing her big mouth with cream cakes suggestively too !

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The older they get the more expensive they are 😭😭😭😭😭 the pile gets smaller and smaller. I have been saying to the hubby time for another 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely no more for me. I just couldn’t have a little mush needing me 24/7 again 🤣🤣 my kid is extremely self sufficient except for a lift but she’ll be driving soon so I’m going to become redundant 😞🥲🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.