Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Screenshot_20240506_160522.jpg

I don't care how good looking she thinks she is, I honestly think she looks so snidey. Like you can actually see the nastiness emanating from her.
I agree, once you know her history she can’t fool you. 🤬

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Think I need to goto town on Friday for a dress for my cousin in laws communion ..
We'll do a meet up and a wee reccy. I'll bring the false wigs and hats, you'll recognise me straight away, I'll be at the four corners glowing with my chroma foundation looking radioactive and stunnin. . I can imagine the look on some people's faces if she pulls the Great Big I Am act. Humbled quickly I reckon.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I bought the shark one last month and feeling the same, looks like fkn straw and the curls don’t last 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s also about hair products too, I always use a serum on the ends, and if I wanna treat myself I use the wow dream coat spray. Really does make a difference. I use any serum on deal for the ends of my hair.
But yeah the curls? Lot of work for a lot of nothing

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
It’s also about hair products too, I always use a serum on the ends, and if I wanna treat myself I use the wow dream coat spray. Really does make a difference. I use any serum on deal for the ends of my hair.
But yeah the curls? Lot of work for a lot of nothing
I have tried loads. I keep going back to my barrel wand. Hey! Who cares that I set off the smoke detectors when I'm doing it? Looking wavy and fabulous and stunnin guyzzz.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Her latest video, I didn’t want to make it look like I wore lots of make up and then proceeds to cake on layers 🤡 her skin looks like if you scratched it with your nails there would be a layer of s underneath them 🤢 also the ears full of blackheads, i bet she never wore socks on her date either! She is an actual midden 🤮
Or knickers 😝

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I have tried loads. I keep going back to my barrel wand. Hey! Who cares that I set off the smoke detectors when I'm doing it? Looking wavy and fabulous and stunnin guyzzz.
My barrel wand is as old as my teenage daughter and it’s foolproof and I refuse to give her up!! everyone says smells like burnt hair in here 😆 I have all the tools and she never fails me!! Love Remington 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Plus she has attacked a woman for asking advice and her Huns went on the attack also slagged off her best mate she is a liability. She isn’t herself as she is a cold hearted person that only care about herself, I wish her downfall would come and fast.
Do you remember when she went on and was screaming about a comment. Someone asked if she thinks she would ever put max into rest bite. Wow. She came on and swearing and blinding about the woman. How dare you ask a mother a question like that. I can assure you tho my friend when her little girl was 2,4,6,8 blah blah she is now 16 she goes to rest bite and loves it. My friend can have time with her son, catch up on sleep etc. vav is a spineless little cow. There is nothing nice, genuine about her.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Do you remember when she went on and was screaming about a comment. Someone asked if she thinks she would ever put max into rest bite. Wow. She came on and swearing and blinding about the woman. How dare you ask a mother a question like that. I can assure you tho my friend when her little girl was 2,4,6,8 blah blah she is now 16 she goes to rest bite and loves it. My friend can have time with her son, catch up on sleep etc. vav is a spineless little cow. There is nothing nice, genuine about her.
My friend gets respite for her son. He has full on 24/7 care needs. The centre he goes to is great and the staff are lovely. I myself have been to fetes, open days etc and you can tell that they know him really well and care so well for him. Her and her hubby can then spend quality time with his siblings and get some much needed time off.
So for her to act so aggressively to someone about that shows how paranoid she is that someone is doubting her caring abilities. Projecting much???

Status
Not open for further replies.