Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Actually they are more like 50 Inches.
It’s so strange that she says she’s a 12 when we can see that her hips are actually wider than her shoulders 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s giving…
IMG_6575.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can't believe how much I've had to catch up on, it's actually taken me DAYS and when I come back the next day, there's even more 😂 you guys have been busy!

See the video from ages ago where she measured her waist, she's pulling it in so much, I honestly believe it would add another 4 inches to her with how much fat was sticking out, she also pinched the tape together with the end sticking out so easily another inch or two to add there. I'd put money on her waist being at least 36+inches. She really thought she was doing something in that video and all it did was highlight she's not measuring a 12.

Also, I clearly don't pay much attention to her, always noticed the dead evil eyes and how the narcissism oozes out of her, automatically makes someone ugly in my eyes, but saw her video of her super close up face when she was sitting in the car talking about trolls and I've just realised how squint her nose is (like it's been stuck on at an angle) and one of her eyes is further away from her nose than the other. Not sure if it's to do with how much the filters are distorting her face or if her face is genuinely that unsymmetrical but I can't unsee it now.
Away back to work, will catch up again later on 😘
That video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her nana is meant to be a seamstress as well! Everything made by her being too small.
When you measure yourself Vav, you don’t pull as tight as you can to the point of convulsion and declare your measurements. No wonder you have body dysmorphia.
She made an absolute show of herself on that video. It was a how not to measure yourself. Hanging over the edges of the tape.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So the guy told her he wasn’t interested 🤭🤭 haha did he do a google search Steph also oh I speak to Korey all the time she really doesn’t like folk not being interested in her eh I hope she is on are we dating the same girl on Facebook it would be hilarious.
Did she say on her live the guy messaged and said he wasn’t interested?
Ouchy, one for the ego! That will take days to recover from. She’ll pretend it won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.