Boo mofos 😂😂😂😂 skins not smoothing is it Vav 😱 zoom in on that 😭

Attachments

• IMG_9455.png
    IMG_9455.png
    555 KB · Views: 92
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Is this her only friend?
Yes yes it is. Well apart from the two sisters who she says are his best friends since she was 9. She has lost more friends than I can remember. Her maid of honour week before the wedding told her to do off, another very good friend who was also a bm does not speak to her. Now them girls are really nice girls and are girls girls. That’s Lauren who she is with and was her old neighbour and I can see that Steph is dominant one in that friendship and that’s why it’s lasting.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Boo mofos 😂😂😂😂 skins not smoothing is it Vav 😱 zoom in on that 😭
Holy s she looks like an old leather boot 🫣 she’s definitely got the face she deserves. Approaching 40 single and desperate, no man will go near her, her looks are fading FAST she’s getting more like her mum and nana by the day, what’s left apart from a disgusting personality and a sample pot of blusher from china 😳

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yes yes it is. Well apart from the two sisters who she says are his best friends since she was 9. She has lost more friends than I can remember. Her maid of honour week before the wedding told her to do off, another very good friend who was also a bm does not speak to her. Now them girls are really nice girls and are girls girls. That’s Lauren who she is with and was her old neighbour and I can see that Steph is dominant one in that friendship and that’s why it’s lasting.
I bet that poor girl has the life drained out of her after a night with beefy!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m surprised she even has 1 after all the despicable things she’s done. No wonder she loves TT, adoration from strangers who are not yet aware of her past or refuse to believe anyone could be so callous 🙄

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This tit is absolutely a 2nd hand embarrassment with her latest vids . I hope she get's sconed by someone through in Glasgow with her smart ass mouth ... Big Nana and the mad Maw be the body guards on standby with their handbags to fight off any harm come to the Big Aberdeen Beyonce ! Fkn hell , she's the gift that just keep's on giving right enough . Should have a warning sign on her forehead .

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What I get from one of her latest”performances”is:

Blah .. Blah .. Blah .. bad singing .. even worse dancing .. then .. wait for it:

She said “ just want to make YOU happy!”.

Then, in less than a millisecond, she quickly thumps her awful chunky Madden things on her counter top (hope that her Landlord is watching here) and changes the subject saying ”Anyway ……” obviously having lost interest in making her “fans” happy?

This besom is so unbelievably false, I can’t bear to watch her. I am so blinkin’ glad that she blocked me. Thanks to you, Big Vag, very much appreciated.

Mar 8, 2024
What I get from one of her latest”performances”is:

Blah .. Blah .. Blah .. bad singing .. even worse dancing .. then .. wait for it:

She said “ just want to make YOU happy!”.

Then, in less than a millisecond, she quickly thumps her awful chunky Madden things on her counter top (hope that her Landlord is watching here) and changes the subject saying ”Anyway ……” obviously having lost interest in making he Mr “fans” happy?

This besom is so unbelievably false, I can’t bear to watch her. I am so blinkin’ glad that she blocked me. Thanks to you, Big Vag, very much appreciated.
Yes she was so quick to change the topic straight back to herself

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thought she was meeting her mods but yeah Lauren and the two sisters.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Am sure she cheersed to the trolls and he looked like he was thinkin ‘WTF’🙈
“Say cheers to the trrrrollz” mortified for her. No, cheers to you you skank for documenting your own downfall. A narcissist will always show their true colours in the end. There are no “trolls” it’s just a very long queue of people that you have fed off and you using this an excuse to think you can get away with treating people the way you have.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m surprised she even has 1 after all the despicable things she’s done. No wonder she loves TT, adoration from strangers who are not yet aware of her past or refuse to believe anyone could be so callous 🙄
Tell me about it. I know both them girls who was her friends the maid of honour and the other bm and they deserved medals being her friend 🤣🤣🤣 she was not as bad then she has got worse. Ever since c got poorly and after that boom

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wohoo!! Beefy's living the life with her "besties". Get yourself up the Swav Savvy tonight Beefster. Reckon you'd get humbled quick style.Or even The Grand Ole Opry cos she's a wee star at doing line dancing to that Beyonce crap. Reckon she'd get swung roon wae the hair extensions with some of the wee Glesga maws if she pulled her side eyeing crap.
Darn I should have went and visited my cousins this weekend 🤣🤣🤣 next time she is in Glasgow I’m going down 🤣🤣🤣 only time her two body guards are not with her. Mind you I would not give a flying fook if they was with her not that’s me all over. If I have something to say I will say it ✌🏻🙊

Status
Not open for further replies.