Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Lauren clearly states in the video about the tattoo "don't put me in your video" after Vav swings the camera in her direction and she posts it anyway. She really doesn't give a f*ck about anyone else. Beginning to think Lily didn't decide one day she didn't want to be in the videos, I think that's maybe come from her dad getting involved and making sure his child isn't all over social media because Vav doesnt respect anyone and she does what she wants anyway.
All she's shown with her videos of her pal is how much of a bullying C U Next Tuesday she is.
Because she needs to prove desperately that she has a pal. She doesn’t respect anyone, not even herself. She’s an embarrassment on lives, that’s not a woman with respect and morals for themselves.
M’s dad needs to step in and stop the wee man being filmed and be his voice. Use the fact the little guys videos are shared by god knows who. Save comments from strangers with no profiles saying they’ve missed M. That’s weird as do and should highlight internet safety and digital footprint. Especially with her constantly claiming she has stalkers and people turning up at the door. His kid is not safe with the lifestyle she chooses to lead

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Hope everyone has a great week. I’ve been busy AF this weekend so I’ve got so much to catch up on 🤣
Still chuckling at her holding up her arm and saying ‘I’m covered in tattoos’ 💀
Such a geek.
We took wee one out on Saturday since it was lovely weather and been in bed half of Sunday and barely slept last nite! gets on my bloody nerves I can't even take my child out without being in pain for days after, anyways never mind my moaning lol have a good week everyone 😊

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How weird is her video this morning, just happened to call a girl who is getting slated online because she once didn’t like Steph and was in a group chat so where is the online abuse can’t be hard to find what a load of rubbish Steph 🤣🤣oh and you just happened to have her number to give her a call well I am so glad she had you as a shoulder to cry on 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Wipe your chin there Staph, you’re dribbling se.
The biggest loads of lies I’ve ever heard hahahahaha I’m crying 😂😂 “ it came from a place of jealousy” SAID ABSOLUTELY NONODY TO YOU, you beastly looking volatile scum bag.
Why do you get off lying about this s?
Why bring your daughter into it, when you know it’s a lie?

Also beefy, girls have a WhatsApp group because they have enough friends to have a WhatsApp group…. Sounds like you’re the jealous one because you have one friend/ex neighbour

Most women have groups with their friends, it’s called NORMAL life and having a group of friends. Something you will never know. You will be a lonely old woman

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Lauren clearly states in the video about the tattoo "don't put me in your video" after Vav swings the camera in her direction and she posts it anyway. She really doesn't give a f*ck about anyone else. Beginning to think Lily didn't decide one day she didn't want to be in the videos, I think that's maybe come from her dad getting involved and making sure his child isn't all over social media because Vav doesnt respect anyone and she does what she wants anyway.
All she's shown with her videos of her pal is how much of a bullying C U Next Tuesday she is.
But that was the only reason she met up with this lass yes I heard her asking not to be in the video but she couldn't wait to prove she has pals no one else's feelings matter to this vile woman . Hardly surprising she has no pals .

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
We took wee one out on Saturday since it was lovely weather and been in bed half of Sunday and barely slept last nite! gets on my bloody nerves I can't even take my child out without being in pain for days after, anyways never mind my moaning lol have a good week everyone 😊
I hear ya Rolly, I applaud you for not being a victim of your circumstances and still do what you can do, in the capacity you’re able to do it. I bet every moment with them was worth the discomfort. I’ve read TL for years so know what you deal with 🥹❤️
My weekend was too busy if I’m honest 🤣 I cried this morning because I’m tired and I’ve got s going on in my life. But that’s just being a full time parent/step parent/40+hours a week at worker/health battling warrior 🤍
Wiped the tears and got on with my day.
Didn’t film it though so I guess technically it didn’t happen 🤷‍♀️🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh mad Pam I think it’s Steph who should be apologising for all her wrong doings making multiple men’s lives a misery, and the whole c thing. She has hate coming out of her and you are the exact same 🙄
IMG_1762.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Haven’t seen ONE video of the claims she is making this morning about someone’s opinion changing of her and group chats being shared on social media. As always with beefys dramatic story times I SMELL FASH 🐟 from between that chunder chops too.

And did she honestly just say it’s giving psychotic and Martha vibes 😭aye okay beefy says YOU who is stalking folk on TT who have an opinion you don’t agree with and searching them on Facebook to find and phone their place of work!!!!
Now that’s giving MARTHA & PYCHOTIC 😳😳😳😳

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hope everyone has a great week. I’ve been busy AF this weekend so I’ve got so much to catch up on 🤣
Still chuckling at her holding up her arm and saying ‘I’m covered in tattoos’ 💀
Such a geek.
Same I caught up last night, we were all away again 😂 it’s so good to be away but then you’re back thinking awww no washing till the kids all unpack 😭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Funny how something similar happened to aimee the other day too 🙄 has anyone actually seen these screenshots anywhere on tiktok that apparently this group chat have put up of this woman slating steph?
Was just thinking the same 😂people don’t like you Vav because of the disgusting way you have behaved in the past. If you had evolved you would have addressed all the talk about stealing from a charity and either held your hand up and said yes I regret it and I’ve paid it back or given proof that it did in fact go to the charity.
That doesn’t make me a Martha love.

Status
Not open for further replies.