Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
No Lucy get right she texted the group chat night before this happened to lucylou Stephanie asked how much does she owe you she told her how much and said she don’t get paid till 1st she will give to her then i am Stephanie’s cousin I was the one sat in Stephanie’s room when bad energy was on phone to Stephanie in a group chat when Lucy Lou came and said Lynn was in a fake account no she isn’t it is me(Stephanie ) Stephanie said she only made the account to find who little mermaid was, but 3 weeks ago we did fine who the person is not bad energy anyway from other side Stephanie said how can I be live on trolling account when she is live and bad energy said get lewis to download it on his phone and come on her live and lewis said to bad energy what if people found out she said deny it lewis wasnt supposed to go for anyone in the comments bad energy texted lewis on whatsapp saying go for everyone in the comment instead of your mum and her and lucylou
Not 1 full stop in this post, I'm actually out of breath reading that pile of se! :oops: :oops: So on page 3 of this thread you said you didn't like Steph then you met her and liked her and now she's your cousin? Make it make sense Steph ffs!!! 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
No Lucy get right she texted the group chat night before this happened to lucylou Stephanie asked how much does she owe you she told her how much and said she don’t get paid till 1st she will give to her then i am Stephanie’s cousin I was the one sat in Stephanie’s room when bad energy was on phone to Stephanie in a group chat when Lucy Lou came and said Lynn was in a fake account no she isn’t it is me(Stephanie ) Stephanie said she only made the account to find who little mermaid was, but 3 weeks ago we did fine who the person is not bad energy anyway from other side Stephanie said how can I be live on trolling account when she is live and bad energy said get lewis to download it on his phone and come on her live and lewis said to bad energy what if people found out she said deny it lewis wasnt supposed to go for anyone in the comments bad energy texted lewis on whatsapp saying go for everyone in the comment instead of your mum and her and lucylou
What in the whittaker hell am I reading! I need a translator!

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
The cat has had kittens. Poor thing isn't even chipped. She's so irresponsible.
Stephanie says she had to survive the kitten, I think the baboon means revive the kitten. do, she's thick.
You just know she isn't going to take them to the vets for a check up or get them their injections.
Poor things, why aren't the cats neutered? It's not like she doesn't have time on her hands, the fat oaf.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Stephanie says she had to survive the kitten, I think the baboon means revive the kitten. do, she's thick.
You just know she isn't going to take them to the vets for a check up or get them their injections.
Poor things, why aren't the cats neutered? It's not like she doesn't have time on her hands, the fat oaf.
Plus with her being on benefits she can get them done for as little as £10.. I’m sick of irresponsible pet owners

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The cat had kittens last year too, the cat rejected them and Steph was feeding them full fat milk that we drink! :oops: :oops: Obviously they died :mad::mad: For me that would have been the wake up call needed to get the cat spayed but nope, the lazy, fat cow would rather spend her money on se and takeaways than sort the poor cat out! She's absolutely disgusting! I don't care what she does to herself but those poor animals of hers don't have a voice, she's an animal abuser simple as that! Poor Daisy dog has no life, stuck in the house all the time, never walked, never has treats, dry dog biscuits to look forward to every single boring day of her poor existence. Steph is a disgrace to society :oops::oops:

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
The cat had kittens last year too, the cat rejected them and Steph was feeding them full fat milk that we drink! :oops: :oops: Obviously they died :mad::mad: For me that would have been the wake up call needed to get the cat spayed but nope, the lazy, fat cow would rather spend her money on se and takeaways than sort the poor cat out! She's absolutely disgusting! I don't care what she does to herself but those poor animals of hers don't have a voice, she's an animal abuser simple as that! Poor Daisy dog has no life, stuck in the house all the time, never walked, never has treats, dry dog biscuits to look forward to every single boring day of her poor existence. Steph is a disgrace to society :oops::oops:
That's shocking 😲 that's so sad, why would she do that? I can't understand some people. She treats her pets like everyone else in her life....like s.
What made her think that kittens drink cows milk? What the hell!

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
😅😅😅 Are you thick or what!!! I am fing LUCY!!!! You never sat anywhere love because steph NEVER has family over FACTS!! So your trying to say me blessed lucy aka bad energy told lewis to download tiktok 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love the lies on this comment. I told Lewis to come for me and my son so defo wrong there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have screenshot to prove my convo with him on his own Whatsapp. I'm cracking up here.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Yep she rejected them due to her picking them up all the time and we was telling her not too.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Not 1 full stop in this post, I'm actually out of breath reading that pile of se! :oops: :oops: So on page 3 of this thread you said you didn't like Steph then you met her and liked her and now she's your cousin? Make it make sense Steph ffs!!! 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
I think i know who it is they are "claiming" to be her cousin but not once has family member's come to her home. Back tracking!!!

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Non have been done. Cat's have flies all over as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Sally9966
Mar 18, 2024
york
Stephanie’s Takeaway time oh I mean teatime is a big fat joke ! It depends on who she has exploited as to weather she is having a takeaway that night or if she’s cooking her slop plop .
Nothing ever makes sense that dribbles out of her puckered old gummy mouth apart from hatred towards others .she is a very nasty individual I had heard she wasn’t very nice but to take advantage of good kind honest people is beyond me everything that rolls out of her dribbling gob is lies n hatred she’s most definitely a big troll who trolls herself for sympathy it’s disgusting she needs to stop now while she can!

Mar 18, 2024
york
How is she if anything stephanie and lucy lou r the the horrible rats making fake files to get more view grow up and get a job u over grown fat t
Omg people are so dumb stephanie has been trolling all her followers for gifts she is sick in her tiny brain who actually trolls their own followers?
Bullying fake illnesses the job lot with her she will do anything to get more money even though she gets plenty from various sources. Greedy money grabbing troll is what she is she blames blessed lucy as her scape goat cause it’s convenient that’s how it’s allways been until she needs to borrow money from her or money for gas n leki ya cudnt write this down she’s a fraud through n through .
N that Lynn good god she’s in on it pretends to be a teacher but really she works on only fans lucky to scrape 50p to her name the big gobbed old moaning pensioner 😡

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
How do you Stephanie cats has fleas have you been to her house no you haven’t and secondly your no room to talk when you was getting your cat to have sex for kittens love ( remember when you showed your scratched arms on live) to everyone on Stephanie’s live. How do you know she don’t family members over she don’t need to tell the whole world everything who comes in to her house
Aww was waiting for your reply. Funny that ain't it. Trust me i know. She wouldn't be given them flea treaments if they didn't 😏. Yep i was because they was both in season. I would rather have my cat get humped by 1 male not 3-5 love that what you call a hoe. Not like that poor cat that get's jumped on by every cat in the neighbourhood. Yep she did scratch up my arm indeed love........ what next?? Because i would speak to her everyday 🤣🤣😉😉 I know who comes in and out.