Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Haha yous really a bunch of retards ain’t yas that want to sit and bully people but don’t worry pet I wouldn’t even ride you into battle so you can’t s off anyone that or say you wouldn’t shag them 😂 best part of yous clearly ran down ya mothers leg I bet ya mam wishes she only give ya dad a nosh raising absolute little weapons like you lol
I fink Mildred’s waiting on her chipolata supper, watch that trump combover on ya way out 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊

Attachments

• IMG_5277.jpeg
    IMG_5277.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Who's the Jim'll Fix It look alike in the box with them 😂 he's definitely on the register or that clairs law, he looks that type 🤔 😳 bet he couldn't even bang out a decent wank never mind anything else! And steph has the cheek about someone working in asds. Oi stephanie ya fat pos you would understand a days graft in ya life 😂 you're busy been a mum 😂 yeah completely fing ya son up that's right. Over feed the poor lad s cuz your a lazy fat t. And your proud of that, your a drain on this world and Lynn with her dirty mouth vile 😑 stephanie make sure you pay everyone back who you've borrowed off ya tramp!

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Who's the Jim'll Fix It look alike in the box with them 😂 he's definitely on the register or that clairs law, he looks that type 🤔 😳 bet he couldn't even bang out a decent wank never mind anything else! And steph has the cheek about someone working in asds. Oi stephanie ya fat pos you would understand a days graft in ya life 😂 you're busy been a mum 😂 yeah completely fing ya son up that's right. Over feed the poor lad s cuz your a lazy fat t. And your proud of that, your a drain on this world and Lynn with her dirty mouth vile 😑 stephanie make sure you pay everyone back who you've borrowed off ya tramp!
Yep i work in Asda and proud!!!! I work hard for my money end of. Been working since i was 17!! She won't pay no1 back at all i bet you

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Yep i work in Asda and proud!!!! I work hard for my money end of. Been working since i was 17!! She won't pay no1 back at all i bet you
I'd sooner scrub toilets and say I " work " than sit for hours on a app, with a wishlist up and give back to the world than big steph cuz she honestly has no shame in her game!! It's always poor fin steph 😒 ovbs she won't give back cuz that's ovbs not the right thing in her eyes to do.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I'd sooner scrub toilets and say I " work " than sit for hours on a app, with a wishlist up and give back to the world than big steph cuz she honestly has no shame in her game!! It's always poor fin steph 😒 ovbs she won't give back cuz that's ovbs not the right thing in her eyes to do.
Exactly. A job is a job indeed. I am thankful indeed.

Mar 31, 2024
Ya mum
Yes i agree a job is a job, But because someone is live on an app it doesnt mean that they don't work. I just think all this is slander and bullying its certainly obsessive too. If you dont like her leave her be block her dont watch her its not that hard.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Yes i agree a job is a job, But because someone is live on an app it doesnt mean that they don't work. I just think all this is slander and bullying its certainly obsessive too. If you dont like her leave her be block her dont watch her its not that hard.
You're obsessed keep reading our comments 😉 go back and sit in the box with big steph.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
George Roper lookalike 🤣🤣🤣why they been nasty to blessed lucy yet again😡they just can’t leave her alone they are actually obsessed with her and what’s she’s doing ,it just needs to stop now Steph actually troll’s everyone around her the bully 😡🙄.shes sat on a live with a green screen grasping at straws with Linda Bird who is a turd a big one at that the ugly horrible b how the do does she work in a primary school teaching innocent children with a foul mouth and s attitude is beyond me !
I wonder if she will pay that 60.00 back to one of the Susan’s tomorrow as promised , I fing doubt it the scruffy big b !!!!!!!!
She still has my account detail's. So she can send it to me then i can send it to her simple.

Reactions: My name is