TEAM COMMENT CAFE ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

Medusa

SNAP ..IM ON OUTSIDE WATCHING ON MY MAIN....even when some1 trys to join her box she doesn't let them in, unless she knows them. Then blames EVERYTHING on her medication & mental health ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I can't even watch from the outside. Her profile doesn't show up. She probably thinks I'm gonna tel her the diamond art ain't working and she desperately needs terrapi.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What the hell are you all saying to get blocked everywhere I'm still only blocked from that little muppet tonys live ๐Ÿ˜ญ I seem to be flying under the radar in the style of maryannes s stirring ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ญ
Genuinely just commenting โ€œwow racistโ€ or โ€œwhat about your transphobiaโ€ or โ€œwell arenโ€™t you a ray of sunshineโ€. During a heightened moment mods donโ€™t like facts or sarcasm. Itโ€™s a shame.

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Iโ€™m sure it wasnโ€™t Rhys and Iโ€™m sure I spoke to them in here and they said they ran that account but have deleted it now, and I canโ€™t remember who it was and I really wanted to know if account is fully gone because I want to have a flick through it so badly.
Wasn't it exposing delusive angie or something like that ?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
This is what I saw on. Reddit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_144755_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_144755_Samsung Internet.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 45
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What the hell are you all saying to get blocked everywhere I'm still only blocked from that little muppet tonys live ๐Ÿ˜ญ I seem to be flying under the radar in the style of maryannes s stirring ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ญ
I just got blocked by clairethebear ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

I did rename my account โ€˜delusive_angie (cult leader)โ€™ though so fair play

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What's the point in 2 threads? Are we only allowed to speak about people on the list? This is giving the same vibe as diamond art and I'm not sorry about it.
Same .I canโ€™t do 2 I literally refuse itโ€™s like homework. I just want to be where the drama and justice is at.