TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Dunno but is that not that reece guy?
I’m sure it wasn’t Rhys and I’m sure I spoke to them in here and they said they ran that account but have deleted it now, and I can’t remember who it was and I really wanted to know if account is fully gone because I want to have a flick through it so badly.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I’m sure it wasn’t Rhys and I’m sure I spoke to them in here and they said they ran that account but have deleted it now, and I can’t remember who it was and I really wanted to know if account is fully gone because I want to have a flick through it so badly.
Oh . I don't know. I think I saw someone saying it was him on reddit or tattle. So I don't actually know how true that is.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Same I’ve just realised I am blocked by almost everyone on the account I’m on. Which I guess is something I should think about 🤣
What the hell are you all saying to get blocked everywhere I'm still only blocked from that little muppet tonys live 😭 I seem to be flying under the radar in the style of maryannes s stirring 💪😭

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

Yeah I'm sure some1 In here said they had that account but they changed the name now. I just can't remember who it was now...

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh . I don't know. I think I saw someone saying it was him on reddit or tattle. So I don't actually know how true that is.
I did speak to them a bit on one of my old old gossip accounts, and I’m sure they said they were a woman but clearly my memory is terrible. I just know they had so nuch stuff on there that might be interesting to watch again