TEAM COMMENT CAFE ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

Imagine if one of us in here is like ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘€ because we are one of these people ๐Ÿ˜‚I call dibs on the guy without the teeth
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Nope it hasn't actually! just coz you don't find me funny doesn't mean others don't and as I have said a number of times there is an ignore button yet you refuse to hit it so opps, sorry, nothing I can do!
Why do you always have to talk about yourself tho? Even your next comment mentioned your mental health. Itโ€™s nothing personal itโ€™s just this is a tiktok thread - could start your own thread to talk about your life?

Mar 16, 2024
London
Why do you always have to talk about yourself tho? Even your next comment mentioned your mental health. Itโ€™s nothing personal itโ€™s just this is a tiktok thread - could start your own thread to talk about your life?
It was taking the piss because people say diamond art is for MH and people have been calling me mental, so I am taking it back by calling myself it in a piss take way ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not me. I don't go live ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but not far off ha
If I ever go live Iโ€™d absolutely throw up from fear of people watching me. Even if itโ€™s 1 person. I would jump in boxes under my comment cafe one now but Iโ€™m deciding on which accent Iโ€™m best at not to be known by friends. So far, all accents I try make me laugh cause they are so bad

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
If I ever go live Iโ€™d absolutely throw up from fear of people watching me. Even if itโ€™s 1 person. I would jump in boxes under my comment cafe one now but Iโ€™m deciding on which accent Iโ€™m best at not to be known by friends. So far, all accents I try make me laugh cause they are so bad
I just wouldn't because trolls are evil ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Imagine if one of us in here is like ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘€ because we are one of these people ๐Ÿ˜‚I call dibs on the guy without the teeth
I assume no one goes live here cos we see through how ridiculous it is and the sad nonsense dollops that share their lives to strangers. i feel like we are the wise cynical ones with no desire for attention. ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

Mar 16, 2024
London
If you go live on your CC account as a host you can put a filter on and use a voice changer, you can't use voice changer in boxes unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ฉ