TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m not blocked she just has a black profile picture and no name.
And she has a video with no filter on. It’s so weird I’m convinced the beard is real but it isn’t.
IMG_1092.png

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So what’s the result of tams scam does anyone know? Can she stop people calling back the money?

And did she really do multiple scams if so is there a cliff notes on that as I want to brush up on my Tam Lore.
I don't no. Cause really if everyone starts claiming it back from their banks then she's fuvked really. As surely it will go out of tams? Amd it would be a civil claim from tam to claim back off miss t ??
They should of really thought about al this b4 advising people to contact their banks . Imo

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
What the hell are you all saying to get blocked everywhere I'm still only blocked from that little muppet tonys live 😭 I seem to be flying under the radar in the style of maryannes s stirring 💪😭
I feel special no f has blocked me yet, might go and do up someone’s day so I can experience what it feels like to be mid sentence and blocked 😭😭😭😭

Medusa

If you go live on your CC account as a host you can put a filter on and use a voice changer, you can't use voice changer in boxes unfortunately 😩
I'll pass, I've gone live once and I've jumped in a few boxes. I'm a complete dunce when it comes to tech. The last box I jumped in I thought I'd muted myself and I went for a wee.😫 Luckily I knew most of them well enough and they laughed. (I was absolutely mortified) I ain't safe under normal circumstances let alone trying to figure out how a filter and voice changer works.