The Irelvant Regulars : Box hopping & Truma dumping in ALL the usaul Drama fulled alives

Mar 4, 2024
Thought I'd start a thread to discuss the usual suspects that Are ALWAYS found in the main creators box's.

They pop up to stir the drama, have their opinion and truma dump there irrelevant sob stories.

So join in guys & girls

This is a thread to get wild about All the brown nosers from Alex's. Angies, MT lives & All the other lives they happen to find themselves in tbe box.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Commenting to bump the thread!! Good idea. I actually get SO confused with all the side characters. They all sound drunk and it’s crazy how they become consumed with the nonsense. Earlier Sheryl and some other maniac were saying they ignore their kids phone calls cos they’re in Angie’s box. Angie would drop them both off a cliff for a pound coin. Mad.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Commenting to bump the thread!! Good idea. I actually get SO confused with all the side characters. They all sound drunk and it’s crazy how they become consumed with the nonsense. Earlier Sheryl and some other maniac were saying they ignore their kids phone calls cos they’re in Angie’s box. Angie would drop them both off a cliff for a pound coin. Mad.
Or a cheap bottle of red 😂

Catch_the_rat

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine outing that on a public platform what the hell. Even more so more Angie 🤦🏼‍♀️

Waterice

Mar 6, 2024
Exactly... she's basically admitted it's her now just not actually said it!!
The lying is worse getting her some to support her then find out she's actually the woman in question
She’s using the cover story of been someone she knows and is protecting even though she denied any kind of knowledge of it at first. No doubt be a close friend/family member then more evidence will come and prove it isn’t a friend or family member and just go round and round in a circle until some new drama comes😬

Mar 4, 2024
ALEX BRIGHAM : hes been missing in action from.Miss REDS BOX Since the other night when he came online claiming a close friend had been messaging his ex toni. 🙄
Thinking about it I've not even seen Miss J IM Alex's or any other live he's been in. UNLIKE how they usually are ALWAYS box hoping round tbe app together... thoughts ??

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
ALEX BRIGHAM : hes been missing in action from.Miss REDS BOX Since the other night when he came online claiming a close friend had been messaging his ex toni. 🙄
Thinking about it I've not even seen Miss J IM Alex's or any other live he's been in. UNLIKE how they usually are ALWAYS box hoping round tbe app together... thoughts ??
I think there avoiding him cos they know his dick looks like a nobbly bobbly and they don’t want to be the next person he sends it to
I think G is the other woman, she said in a box the other day that her fella accused her of having something going on with Alex cos they constantly message each other. She also was far too defensive saying how he is just her very good friend and is always there for her more than anyone and that their messages have never been flirty or sexual, it’s just not like that with them and he treats her with respect 🤢🤢🤢
do off G, if you aren’t the other woman you fing want to be

Mar 4, 2024
I think there avoiding him cos they know his dick looks like a nobbly bobbly and they don’t want to be the next person he sends it to
I think G is the other woman, she said in a box the other day that her fella accused her of having something going on with Alex cos they constantly message each other. She also was far too defensive saying how he is just her very good friend and is always there for her more than anyone and that their messages have never been flirty or sexual, it’s just not like that with them and he treats her with respect 🤢🤢🤢
do off G, if you aren’t the other woman you fing want to be

Ohh I didn't know that about G but I did see her name being spammed in Alex's live at the time.
But just now I've scrolled into a live hosted by that tink with Irish kelly, caitlin, chez most hated and of course ALEX I'd sat there in the box. . Ummm makes me wonder even more now whats gone off with him & Red?!!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
IMG_0105.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

G was in Alex’s box yesterday, I’m not sure it’s her 🤷‍♀️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Ohh I didn't know that about G but I did see her name being spammed in Alex's live at the time.
But just now I've scrolled into a live hosted by that tink with Irish kelly, caitlin, chez most hated and of course ALEX I'd sat there in the box. . Ummm makes me wonder even more now whats gone off with him & Red?!!
Yeah him and red have completely distanced themselves, maybe red just doesn’t want to be associated with him. I know I wouldn’t if he was in everyone’s dm in the group, the sad bastards probably thought they were the only one. I think there is going to be more girls who he has been messaging