The Irelvant Regulars : Box hopping & Truma dumping in ALL the usaul Drama fulled alives

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Yeah him and red have completely distanced themselves, maybe red just doesn’t want to be associated with him. I know I wouldn’t if he was in everyone’s dm in the group, the sad bastards probably thought they were the only one. I think there is going to be more girls who he has been messaging
He’s defo not innocent, I’ve know someone else’s he’s messaged, they just don’t want the s. Hopefully Red sees sense, seen him in her chat but not in boxes.

Mar 4, 2024
He’s defo not innocent, I’ve know someone else’s he’s messaged, they just don’t want the s. Hopefully Red sees sense, seen him in her chat but not in boxes.
I knew there would be more.
I think more woman would of come forward if they seen the whole situation played out correctly.
Instead every1 jumped om the Rebecca hate train & turned Alex into the victim.
He's NO victim ffs he's a very manipulative man who knows exactly what he was doing.
Gone from a main character now to a background 📦 jumper 🤣🤣

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Commenting to bump the thread!! Good idea. I actually get SO confused with all the side characters. They all sound drunk and it’s crazy how they become consumed with the nonsense. Earlier Sheryl and some other maniac were saying they ignore their kids phone calls cos they’re in Angie’s box. Angie would drop them both off a cliff for a pound coin. Mad.
I believe it’s all scripted with main characters and real people to make it look real . It’s a money making drama group

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
I knew there would be more.
I think more woman would of come forward if they seen the whole situation played out correctly.
Instead every1 jumped om the Rebecca hate train & turned Alex into the victim.
He's NO victim ffs he's a very manipulative man who knows exactly what he was doing.
Gone from a main character now to a background 📦 jumper 🤣🤣
Oh believe me there’s more, the screenshots and voice notes are undeniable and no apple watch he buys Toni would make her forgive him.

Or maybe they would considering she seems as thick as a 2 by 4!

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
Watching that Tinkbckup live Everyday same s Live ALL day in pj's kids being ignored.
DONT these woman have housework or schools to take their children??
Like seriously I understand wanting to be live but sort your family out first man!!!!
Her kids were up at 2am on Saturday night and she said she had to drop to feed em. Make it make sense, no wonder she's on ss radar.

Mar 4, 2024
Her kids were up at 2am on Saturday night and she said she had to drop to feed em. Make it make sense, no wonder she's on ss radar.
WTF ???
Some people 🙄
The way they speak infront of the young impressable kids too is wrong.
More disturbing is seeing how they treat Maryanne, Who's clearly being made fun of .. but it's OK cause they call it banter 🤦‍♀️

Mar 4, 2024
ANY1 watch this One ?
Zeeisacunt or something like that . 🤔
She used to be a regular in Delus box , but Wayne upset her in the Obesity Debate.Now she pops up in Alex's box.
Anyways just scrolled into her live by accident & wondered what her deal was... 🤔🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_132610_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_132610_TikTok.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 36
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Gonna post here too! Luke and Luci at the moment have got my goat. I know they’re not the exact topic of this thread but I just want to say god theyre such a nasty pair!

Have you noticed how J always comes in to a live and says “look 1000 people so nosy aren’t you all”. She does it all the time I don’t know what her motive is. Also she will say “ yeah spoke to her already” she always has to show she’s real friends with someone (miss red pearl etc)

Mar 4, 2024
Gonna post here too! Luke and Luci at the moment have got my goat. I know they’re not the exact topic of this thread but I just want to say god theyre such a nasty pair!

Have you noticed how J always comes in to a live and says “look 1000 people so nosy aren’t you all”. She does it all the time I don’t know what her motive is. Also she will say “ yeah spoke to her already” she always has to show she’s real friends with someone (miss red pearl etc)

Yes they sit WhatsApp each other while sat in tbe box's. Its ALL FAKE FAKE FAKE With that J I can't stand her OR LUKE...
Luke has changed so much he used to be a nice guy now he's the male b on tbe app.