The Irelvant Regulars : Box hopping & Truma dumping in ALL the usaul Drama fulled alives

Mar 4, 2024
DG demanded miss red dod a battle as she missed it last night… it’s SOOOOO CRINGE how they take extreme begging mode so seriously. He said “we have a really strong team this week” the language they use is ABSURD. You have a lot of idiots sending you too much money that is a strong team??
Sorry might be unpopular opinion here BUT DG IS the biggest beg on tbe APP & he's about as funny as Delus Dark humour.
Literally his content now is his Deluded viewers paying for him to go on holiday every other week. For what he calls "Content" ... nahhh I putty the fools gifting thus idiot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 4, 2024
HERES ANOTHER Box jumper ... She's in EVERY1S box & has told several times to build her own platform BUT her Christmas for the Drama has backfired on her each time.

Last week she was in Alex's calling out delu, then this week she's been popping back up in delus.. watch this space now she's starting todo her lives again she will be begging for 📦 AGAIN 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312_113015_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_113015_TikTok.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Sorry might be unpopular opinion here BUT DG IS the biggest beg on tbe APP & he's about as funny as Delus Dark humour.
Literally his content now is his Deluded viewers paying for him to go on holiday every other week. For what he calls "Content" ... nahhh I putty the fools gifting thus idiot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
mate.... you are my people. i cannot ABIDE him. im glad hes fallen off though as his ego was out of control. He seems to have lost a lot of his enormous gifters. hes a genuinely unpleasant and selfish man.

Mar 4, 2024
really want this thread to take off as i like to talk about all the randoms / general tiktok live chat but i dont want to derail somewhere people like to be specific about 1 person.

That is EXACTLY why I started it, as I was in Delus thread amd every now & then it goes slightly off topic. So thought I'd start this lol.
Thank you. 😊 .. as long as we keep posting & replying hopefully others will see & join in 🤣🤣

Mar 4, 2024
mate.... you are my people. i cannot ABIDE him. im glad hes fallen off though as his ego was out of control. He seems to have lost a lot of his enormous gifters. hes a genuinely unpleasant and selfish man.

Yes HIS EGO is something else.
What really did it for me is hearing he choose his Tiktok "carear" over his relationship & baby. Like seriously 🙄 😒

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
HERES ANOTHER Box jumper ... She's in EVERY1S box & has told several times to build her own platform BUT her Christmas for the Drama has backfired on her each time.

Last week she was in Alex's calling out delu, then this week she's been popping back up in delus.. watch this space now she's starting todo her lives again she will be begging for 📦 AGAIN 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
is that Harley or am i confused? that harley got in loads of debarcles a while ago remember miss reds crazy australian mod that got involved with the old man that turned out to be a relation of Kev mister tiktok? honestly trying to explain this stuff to anyone would be impossible. its SO funny

Mar 4, 2024
is that Harley or am i confused? that harley got in loads of debarcles a while ago remember miss reds crazy australian mod that got involved with the old man that turned out to be a relation of Kev mister tiktok? honestly trying to explain this stuff to anyone would be impossible. its SO funny

Yes it's Harley or Courtney or unicorn or whatever else she decides to call herself this week
She has a tendency to disappear once called out & then renames her account & starts popping back up in others box's then like now She's doing her own lives again 🙄

She seems to have picked consiparies as a topic this time, probably learnt from past mistakes STAY OUT IF DRAMA IF YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK !!! 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
ITS ALL KOCKING OFF In bad gal squeaks live .... Arguing amongst themselves x🙄🙄🤣
i missed the drama but these women are all fawning over alex 'ohhh isnt he so silly isnt he such a prick oohhh' like having banter with him its soooo weird. i reckon they all think they are his number 1 and there must have been a lot of broken hearts last week when they realise hes throwing his argos pen pics around willy nilly

Mar 4, 2024
i missed the drama but these women are all fawning over alex 'ohhh isnt he so silly isnt he such a prick oohhh' like having banter with him its soooo weird. i reckon they all think they are his number 1 and there must have been a lot of broken hearts last week when they realise hes throwing his argos pen pics around willy nilly

I was totally shocked at how they ALL stood by him tbh.
But yep I've noticed Alex creeping round the woman playing All nicely nice so they don't Fall out.. but me thinks give it a few weeks & something BIG s gonna come out about him.

Feb 29, 2024
So look who was gifting koba Kane after the things he is saying! How can miss red support him? He’s a massive wrongen!

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Miss Red showing her colours again! She really is scummy, the things she finds funny & the people she associates with are all like minded. If there is someone vile or questionable, you can be sure she’ll be up their arse.