The Irelvant Regulars : Box hopping & Truma dumping in ALL the usaul Drama fulled alives

Feb 29, 2024
you forgot mary anne. but we cant be mean to mary shes sweet
Yea she’s so sweet she was gifting remi and CLA in diadro box battles the other day! I couldn’t see if she had gifted diadro though because she gifted small and diadro gets loads of small gifters but she probably did gift him! She will be next in diadro spare room 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
He’s defo not innocent, I’ve know someone else’s he’s messaged, they just don’t want the s. Hopefully Red sees sense, seen him in her chat but not in boxes.
I doubt it miss red is queen of the wrongens! She surrounds herself with the worst people because she’s a bad person herself and thinks it will make her look better 🤣

Medusa

ANY1 watch this One ?
Zeeisacunt or something like that . 🤔
She used to be a regular in Delus box , but Wayne upset her in the Obesity Debate.Now she pops up in Alex's box.
Anyways just scrolled into her live by accident & wondered what her deal was... 🤔🤣
I remember that, he was vile towards her, he went in hard about her weight. She held her own but Wayne didn't stop until a bloke jumped in and called him out.

Feb 29, 2024
Are we ALL tbe Fools sat here gossiping on a forum and NOT earning a penny?

While Miss Red the beg won't start her show till. She's made at least £20 for her Mayfair blue & 100k likes 🤣🤣
She’s a cheeky b she had goldmines as a goal today that’s like more than a tenner each! I couldn’t see how many she was asking for as I refuse to give her a view! I watch re runs on the observer YouTube account 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
ANY1 watch this One ?
Zeeisacunt or something like that . 🤔
She used to be a regular in Delus box , but Wayne upset her in the Obesity Debate.Now she pops up in Alex's box.
Anyways just scrolled into her live by accident & wondered what her deal was... 🤔🤣
Yea she’s a vile t not sure why she’s crying I’ve seen her say some equally disgusting things on live!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yea she’s so sweet she was gifting remi and CLA in diadro box battles the other day! I couldn’t see if she had gifted diadro though because she gifted small and diadro gets loads of small gifters but she probably did gift him! She will be next in diadro spare room 🤣
Any time you react to a comment of mine I literally bark with laughter your username is so funny

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Yes they sit WhatsApp each other while sat in tbe box's. Its ALL FAKE FAKE FAKE With that J I can't stand her OR LUKE...
Luke has changed so much he used to be a nice guy now he's the male b on tbe app.
I want know exactly what she was struck off
I doubt it miss red is queen of the wrongens! She surrounds herself with the worst people because she’s a bad person herself and thinks it will make her look better 🤣
Miss red has became a bore its same ppl day in day out she does fyp on. Same ppl in her boxes Miss J who is a foul mouthed trollop who isnt funny her laugh is grinding n her farting aint that funny she will go sit were the big gifters are n sit in the boxes. EQ is a wrong un too things she says are vile plus why she hanging with teenagers n her bfs seem be getting younger lukes lives have became boring they are based on more or less 1 or 2 things mostly about miss red n cla n rimming lu c's ass with her song

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Sat in Anges live asking to do crime lives then in MT’s box 😂😂 she spreads quicker than an sti
IMG_1299.png
IMG_1298.png

Mar 4, 2024
that gemzeeno is another 1 that needs off the app shes 1 the biggest begs going

Yes she is terrible. The lies she says as well yet NOT 1 big creator is calling her out for it....😡😡